Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1jz Powered Sxe10 With Getrag!

OLI_EP3

http://img117.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/6...922img_6658.jpg

http://img117.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/6...950img_6654.jpg

http://img117.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/6...420img_6653.jpg

popular ARUTETTSUA RS200Z edition the 1JZ turbo VVT for JZX100 -- GETORAGU 6 速 MT (both about 30,000km thing) full official recognition for ?+JZA80 SUPURA A foil spin is earnestly carried out to accelerator 踏み込む, and it comes out, and is a best tone. Since it is "GF-SXE10 改" preliminary inspection ending, if only registration can be obtained by inspection needlessness, it will be with [ from there ] automobile inspection two year. Pure hop UP multi, introduction interchange KURA, full EARO, ZEAL vehicle high-pitch, 17 inch RPF1, a stainless steel muffler, a BUSUTO meter, a water thermometer, etc.

It is the specification by which high & low of an air-conditioner, PAWASUTE, a power window, and a headlight, WINKA, a tail, a speedometer & rotation meter, a brake, a phon, etc. can ride on everyday life satisfactory ordinarily, of course. It is with KIRESU.

Everyday runnner! starting bid 2.15million yen!! :hehe:

I want............ i cant have :crybaby: ends in 3 hours

Edited by ColinBarber

13k?  Seems like a bargin.....

starting bid with no buy it now price.......no bids too.......

Must have a reserve price on it tho'!!!!

But then there's:

car tax

de reg fees

shipping to docks

insurance

ro/ro shipping

customs

vat

ESVA :ohmy:

bargain?? Probably, but would be hard to go through the eSVA??

Nice find!

After being severely embarrassed by a rover 220 turbo coupe :crying: , I am interested in the forced induction route and would definitely be interested in seeing your blitze'd up altezza and it's performance increase! :driving:

How goes it? Perhaps link me to a thread of your progress?

Cheers :winky:

Nice find!

After being severely embarrassed by a rover 220 turbo coupe :crying: , I am interested in the forced induction route and would definitely be interested in seeing your blitze'd up altezza and it's performance increase! :driving:

How goes it? Perhaps link me to a thread of your progress?

Cheers :winky:

hehe

just waiting for the intercooler to arrive, should be in the next week or so..

220 turbo coupes have alot more torque than the tezza... had you been in low gear and in the rev range you may have been within a cars distance :)

hehe

just waiting for the intercooler to arrive, should be in the next week or so..

220 turbo coupes have alot more torque than the tezza... had you been in low gear and in the rev range you may have been within a cars distance :)

220 turbo got me from virtually stand still............ I blame my ******* std back box (my other bean can with faster flowing less angular pipes is much less restricting would have helped!!) I reckon I would have been chewing on his bumper through the twisties................... I thnik it was slightly tuned as it was a young lad and I could here his dumpvalve :crybaby:

really want to see the result of the 'charger............ I'm looking at (only looking atm :blush: ) the HKS, APEX'i or TRUST turbo route........

Exhaust and induction kit will make a difference, either on there own just makes more noise from my experience... don't do one without the other!

If i had choice.. again, i'd go for the HKS GT-RS turbo kit... upto 400bhp :D

that is a nice car ,but would think a lot of problems getting it through the ESVA.As for the rover 220 turbo dont be to embarrassed as they are a very quick car and much underated .

well I knew they were quick...... and I knew it was a rover coupe, but didn't think they were all turbocharged!!

fair enough, I did give a nod of acknowlegement and he gave a thumbs up....... learnt my lesson

now lets get into forced induction lessons :D

Mainly money... HKS kit is in region of £4000-£5000.

The Blitz S/C kit cost me half that, plus £500 for the blitz intercooler..

HKS comes with everything and the HKS F-con.. i think its extra for intercooler.. although with the hefty price tag i'd expect it to be inc.!!!

Blitz s/c will take torque to 230ft/Ibs+ and BHP to around 280bhp i'd hope..

Mat has fitted one of these to an Altezza, i guess he knows more than anyone on performance increase.

Mainly money... HKS kit is in region of £4000-£5000.

The Blitz S/C kit cost me half that, plus £500 for the blitz intercooler..

HKS comes with everything and the HKS F-con.. i think its extra for intercooler.. although with the hefty price tag i'd expect it to be inc.!!!

Blitz s/c will take torque to 230ft/Ibs+ and BHP to around 280bhp i'd hope..

Mat has fitted one of these to an Altezza, i guess he knows more than anyone on performance increase.

Mat has fitted a blitz to an altezza or a hks turbo kit?

The price for the GT-SS is about £3700 rrp in japan this kit doesn't include but requires:

F-CON V Pro

Upgraded fuel pump

Upgraded Clutch

Also lowers ground clearance due to the movement of rad (?)

It does include an intercooler (600x244x65mm), bov, rad cap, gasket, F-CON harness (but not V-pro)all plumbing and turbine

When's it all going in?