Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Been Car Jacked!

MrADeveci

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good *** mate, that really stinks. Glad your OK though. You know what, reading this sort of thing realy makes my blood boil. I know your a bobby, but ***** dont you think its about time we all stood up and threw these effing scumbags out, once and for all.

I feel real sorry for you, I feel angry and I feel embarrased to live in this country.

:angry: Yes, Im sensitive (especially after my cousin was raped and slashed across the face with a stanley knife by a group of immigrants 2 years ago - I f*** hate them)

What a load of p**%+ B**t**%^S. Feel for you Scarface,I suppose it was joyriders? hope you get the car back in one piece,and your compatriots don't find it burnt out

How any decent Human being can evolve pleasure from doing such a dastardly crime is beyond me.Bring back the birch and stocks

really sorry to hear that bud, words can't describe how you must be feeling right now, but we must be thankful for small favours, it's a car at the end of the day, and a car can be replaced, your life can't.

Stu

Scumbags....Just makes you think that with all the police and suveilance these days they shouldn't be able to get away this this type of thing.

At least you're OK mate! It's only a car at the end of the day. A friend of mine had his house raided and family threatened a few years ago for his new scubby! Just not worth fighting for sometimes!!!

Now thats strange, two lexus' being stolen from the same car park on the same day, man thats not good. Looks awfully like they were stolen to order, might be worth everyone who knows you and your car to keep a look out for it anyway, it might still have been dumped somewhere, did you say out of the four who jumped you, only one drove off in the car? :blink:

Jesus mate, glad to hear you're okay.

Hope you get better soon mate, have you been down the hospital to get everything checked out?

This country is really on a sliding slope when this sort of thing happens and people just walk by as if nothings happening.

I hope things turn out well for you, personally if this was me I wouldn't want the car back, too many bad memories, hope things come to a speedy conclusion though, did you get a good look at the guys who did it? I guess at least you're in the right job to turn up any information on them.

Good luck, and hope you are okay pal - that's the main thing, I'd be gutted if this was me but at the end of the day a car is just a car and can always be replaced.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links