Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Been Car Jacked!

MrADeveci

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Sorry to hear this happen to you matey, this is so ******* sick, what this country coming to, i hope the police can find your car and everything is ok.....

now u know why i have tracker and anti hijack fitted to my car... :angry::angry::angry: at least you are ok matey...

What a totally c**p day i came in from the funeral of my 35 year old neighbour today who died 2 weeks ago leving a 3 year old son and her unborn 5 month baby, and read this, Scarface i really feel for you!! An innocent loving person has her life taken and these WA****S will no doubt walk away from this with your car having never been caught and never getting the punishment they so thoroughlly deserve, It is what makes me sick about living here now.

I really am at a total loss for words for you today......

Maybe you could post up your reg number incase anyone see's it about and any mods on it or marks im sure we all look out for other lexis every day (i know i do) would be great to catch these thieving little scum.

All the best in your recovery Nick

I can post it around a few places if you like ?

If you want and you can mate .. that would be great ... but i'm really not hopeful the car will ever be found ..... it will just be another statistic. :crybaby:

Man, that is sooooo bad. Kinda speachless. :unsure:

Like others have said, good that you're ok.

Really can't believe no one, in what must have been a busy BnQ car park, did anything to help or ID.

How long did you have your car?

Deepest sympathy's dude. :)

Hope the insurance procedures go OK. Did you get GAP insurance for your car?

:tsktsk:

So sorry to hear about this mate - it's been a tough few weeks for you..

Just keep ya head up, and be grateful your OK mate.

I know the reg may have been changed in a matter of minutes, but.. is there no way the motorway cameras that read your reg, could have picked up on your car IF it was taken on a motorway. (i.e. they can zoom in a pick out certain details - just a thought).

Hope you get the matter resolved mate.

How long did you have your car?

Did you get GAP insurance for your car?

@ 1 Year exactly.

@ No, I never - I'm gutted about that now.

PM'd you something from last night...

@ Thanks, I have replied

I know this must be really unpleasant for you, but perhaps its worth posting the chassis/engine numbers, just incase they try and sell it on quick..

@ Good Idea ... I'll do that on the next post !

Guest mark_tsang

Just saw this post, cant believe it man, good your ok. i dont know what to say... I know area is quite bad didnt realise that bad as i got friends/family living in Barking & Stratford their houses got robbed few times over the yrs even with them inside & didnt even realise! Is probably the fact that yuore fairly young & got a nice car & been watching over you for a while now.

Just saw this post, cant believe it man, good your ok. i dont know what to say... I know that area is quite bad didnt realise that bad as i know friends living in Barking & their houses got robbed few times over the yrs. Is probably the fact that yuore fairly young & got a nice car & been watching over you for a while now.

Mine was the second Lexus to my car jacked in the same car park yesterday - so I can't stress enough to everyone - watch your selfs, and be careful !!

Sorry to hear about that mate. Glad your ok though and hope the police get the  :tsktsk: . Although probably not much hope in that. Just ten minutes with them  :tsktsk: they'd never do it again!! :angry:

I have no hope in getting the car back to be honest ......... :crybaby:

Just caught up with this post - can't add much except to say I am gutted for you and glad you are physically OK.

Guess we all need to keep our eyes peeled and also look out for any parts being offered cheap ...

It really is getting bad out there these days - and the lack of volunteer witnesses is also a sign of the times :ph34r: