Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Navman

DAZA_W

i know we have talked alot a bout the tom tom go but my freind has asked my advice on a navman says there about £380 to buy do i know anything about them i havent a clue told him to buy the tom tom go i have used one of these and impresed so any advice would be help full

thanks

I have a Navman 510 and there pretty good. Good value for money and very easy to use. Tyr www.thenavigationcompany.com, they even give you the free Gatso postions to download.

Hope this helps. :driving:

Daza W,

Don't know what else to say, been using it for about 6 weeks, easy to update via the Navman support pages, lots of accessories and easy to remove/install. PM ne if there is any specific questions.

Kaz.

I use the NAVMAN v2.0 SmartST on my XDA II blinding piece of Kit, full UK and Europe maps, all though I did find one vital piece of the UK map missing today driving back from Preston, NO M6 motorway between J2 and 3, Apart from that is been OK, I've used it in France, Belguim, Spain with no missing roads.