Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet

aido

:lol: @ Daza, you sound like an Alcy like me mate, I'm well proud I haven't had a beer since Saturday!!

So yep, any other takers?

I'll update the top post in the thread :)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

What's Shameless mate :unsure: Don't watch much telly...

Supposed to be on a diet mate so cutting down on the beer intake...

....seeing as I'm on the ***** Thursday, Saturday, Thursday, Saturday for a couple of weeks :P

dam, wish i could go................Castle Marina, isnt that where we went once Zee.and Tuthers?

Correct young man - what a fine memory one has.......... :D

That was my first ever LOC meet. It was a Sunday night and we ended up at the 'Circuit' watching Nova and Saxo boys cruising with their neons washer jets. :driving:

That was my first ever LOC meet. It was a Sunday night and we ended up at the 'Circuit' watching Nova and Saxo boys cruising with their neons washer jets. :driving:

Bless 'em..........

As they say, simple things.

Nice, 7 people and 4 maybes!

Roll up folks, any of you lot who've never been to a meet want to come across, we're all friendly :lol:

Does that include me Fella? :D

Afraid not pal, you're arrogant according to those birds :P

Course it does, the friendly Zeemeister!

Where on Castle Marina should we meet? The car parks at the Exchange Diner and Pizza Hut can get quite busy, so it might be easier to meet near Dixons or somewhere like that. We could go round the corner for food afterwards.

Where on Castle Marina should we meet? The car parks at the Exchange Diner and Pizza Hut can get quite busy, so it might be easier to meet near Dixons or somewhere like that. We could go round the corner for food afterwards.

I think we ought to meet at the Exchange car park - it won't be that busy on a Wednesday night...

First page updated, any other locals interested?

d3fy?

Lexxy?

IS200 Mansfield?

Nottingham contingent?

Derby contingent?

Come on!

You know you want to, promise I'll keep my arse under wraps this time :P

Hmmmmm, what are the birds like?

Last time I was in a TGI's they got me plastered by making up stupid cocktails and I got my arse out for the staff - they actually did want me to do it :o

Sounds good :)

Will give them a buzz tomorrow :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk