Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet

aido

Hmmmmm, what are the birds like?

Last time I was in a TGI's they got me plastered by making up stupid cocktails and I got my arse out for the staff - they actually did want me to do it :o

Sounds good :)

Will give them a buzz tomorrow :)

:lol::lol::lol:

iits gonna be an interesting meal then! :ohmy::lol:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the place fellas?

http://www.ebandg.com/finda%20rest%20files/NOTTINGHAM.htm

Guessing it's the right one, menu here:

http://www.ebandg.com/all%20menus/mains2004.htm

Address listed as

Castle Park Marina, Castle Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 1GY

And so I can call them at work tomorrow, here's the number for my reference :)

0115 9411175

Is this the place fellas?

http://www.ebandg.com/finda%20rest%20files/NOTTINGHAM.htm

Guessing it's the right one, menu here:

http://www.ebandg.com/all%20menus/mains2004.htm

Address listed as

Castle Park Marina, Castle Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 1GY

0115 9411175

Yep, that's the boy. You've got a post code now as well, so you don't have any excuse for getting lost now! Wasn't it you who got lost in MK a year or two back when we were driving about half a mile down the road in a convoy??

Erm...

No

:blush:

There was another IS leaving the car park I thought was in the convoy but it wasn't.....

Didn't get lost this time though pal :)

0115 9411175

Aint you Mr Organised :lol::lol::lol:

Menu looks impressive, plenty of choice and not stupid prices

What time are you thinking of trying to book for?

Hmmmm....

How does eat at 9ish sound?

Gives people plenty of time to turn up and gives people that want to look at the cars plenty of time?

But seeing as most of us have seen each others cars shall I make it a bit earlier?

That's fine with me. Might even give me time to pop to see a couple of my projects in notts before the meet too.

I think i'd prefer it if people kept their bonnets shut at this meet :lol: At every other meet i see things that i want but can't afford :P

have you got me down for this meet :unsure:

will let you know how many in my car but put me down

Yes mate, you're on the list :)

Let me know closer to the date and I'll book the table for the relevant number pal :)

Anymore for anymore?

looking good aido :D john (wosket) and myself will be in convoy :ph34r: stevel are you going down the M1 as we could meet you at a services mate :question: Anees do you want to come :question: and meet some members, if so you can come with john and myself, anyone else from the north :question:

Gord, I'll be going down M1, joining from Jct36. I think that first services after that are Woodhall just after M1/M18 junction.

Which way are you coming? M62/M1 or woodhead pass?

woodhead pass mate, getting on the M1 at j35a yer so we can meet at the woodhall services then :question:

If you're doing woodhead and on at 35a, I take it you're going past the Mac D's at Tankersley roundabout just before jct35a?

If so, I'll meet you there

yes steve i know the one :D i will ring you to sort a time :D 3 of us so far :D lexus jim on his hols :ph34r: i will ring him to see if he is joining us :D

If you're doing woodhead and on at 35a, I take it you're going past the Mac D's at Tankersley roundabout just before jct35a?

yes steve i know the one :D i will ring you to sort a time :D 3 of us so far :D lexus jim on his hols :ph34r: i will ring him to see if he is joining us :D

No probs

I'm not around much tomorrow, but i'll be in office all next week depending what time you want to ring. You got my mobile but i'll pm you my work number too

No probs

I'm not around much tomorrow, but i'll be in office all next week depending what time you want to ring. You got my mobile but i'll pm you my work number too

will ring next week :D am at the toyota club meet tomorrow near leeds :ph34r:

Anees do you want to come  :question: and meet some  members, if so you can come with john and myself, anyone else from the north  :question:

Thanks for thinking of me Gordon!

I've only just come across this thread - thought that a Midlands meet ment that you had to be from the Midlands! :lol::hehe:

Yep...........I'd like to come and meet the legendary (infamous) Aido! :whistling: Thing is it is a Wednesday evening. I teach in the evenings on a Tuesday/Wednesday night so its probably a NO-NO. I can not really blag it since I'm supposed to be the teacher----now if I were one of the students........... :whistling: :winky:

Nice one Abbie, updated :)

OK cool, we're at 9 definitelys and 6 maybe's!

What's this about me being infamous then Anees? Can't you pull a sickie? Just say you had a hot chicken pall the night before and I'm sure they'll understand - they may even send you some frozen loo roll!!!

I forgot to ring so I'll do it now!

Sorted, table for 10 booked on Wednesday 2nd February at 9pm.

I can change this up or down as required, let me know beforehand and I'll adjust the number :)

Can a mod please put the date in the title of the thread?

Thanks ;)

looking good aido  :D john (wosket) and myself will be in convoy  :ph34r: stevel are you going down the M1 as we could meet you at a services mate  :question: Anees do you want to come  :question: and meet some  members, if so you can come with john and myself, anyone else from the north  :question:

i would come but it`ll cost me a bomb in juice and 4 hrs drive,i`m way up north in eskimo land :crybaby: :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk