Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet

aido

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mega stuff, should be fun this meet :)

What time are you boys coming down from oop North and I'll meet you on the motorway? Don't race me though Gord as my car's running like a slapped arse again, think she's got the bag on with me :o

What's happening with the people who said maybe?

Here's what I have:

Definite

Aido

Nick

John (Wosket)

Zee

Ifraz

Gord

Daza

SteveL

Ally

Maybe

Kazdul (maybe)

Chris (maybe)

Abbie & Hubby (definitely maybe)

Glocken via EMA (maybe)

Anees (taking a sicky wink.gif )

Let me know if these are still right and I can sort the booking out, looking forward to this it will be fun :)

Any more for any more?

Mega stuff, should be fun this meet :)

What time are you boys coming down from oop North and I'll meet you on the motorway? Don't race me though Gord as my car's running like a slapped arse again, think she's got the bag on with me :o

What's happening with the people who said maybe?

Here's what I have:

Definite

Aido

Nick

John (Wosket)

Zee

Ifraz

Gord

Daza

SteveL

Ally

Maybe

Kazdul (maybe)

Chris (maybe)

Abbie & Hubby (definitely maybe)

Glocken via EMA (maybe)

Anees (taking a sicky wink.gif )

Let me know if these are still right and I can sort the booking out, looking forward to this it will be fun :)

Any more for any more?

aido, meeting john+stevel at j35a m1 at 6 ish then going down m1 are you at chesterfield ? we could meet at services after j28 m1 ? at 7 ish ? ps have got to bring my tools for your car then :lol:

Sounds like a plan Gord, times about bob on there pal :)

Yes I'll meet you all at J28 Tibshelf services then we'll have a nice leisurely cruise down to Notts :whistling:

I'll give you a buzz beforehand mate, just going to be out of contact tomorrow as working with consultants all day and need to do some brain dumping :(

Think the car needs more than tools, needs a 4.3 litre engine under the hood - test drove that GS430 and she was as sweet as a nut, crazy fast but so quiet it was unreal, it just doesn't struggle, handles really well too....

Would have had her but getting a house at the end of the month so things have changed yet again, could be a move back to standard eventually though to buy things like a settee and a hoover - that's just so wrong :o

Sounds like a plan Gord, times about bob on there pal :)

Yes I'll meet you all at J28 Tibshelf services then we'll have a nice leisurely cruise down to Notts :whistling:

I'll give you a buzz beforehand mate, just going to be out of contact tomorrow as working with consultants all day and need to do some brain dumping :(

Think the car needs more than tools, needs a 4.3 litre engine under the hood - test drove that GS430 and she was as sweet as a nut, crazy fast but so quiet it was unreal, it just doesn't struggle, handles really well too....

Would have had her but getting a house at the end of the month so things have changed yet again, could be a move back to standard eventually though to buy things like a settee and a hoover - that's just so wrong :o

what a supercharged hoover :lol: see steve, his dad use to work for hoover :lol: ok pal give us a call when you can :D leisurely cruise but john will be with us and you know what speed he likes going at :ph34r:

no probs for me, gord - will call you tomorrow mate after some much needed shut eye!

you're right there aido, my cars never been over 70!

I should be there around 7:30pm-ish if thats the time we meet.

PM me if you want my number just in case you get lost and I can talk you to the rendezvous point. :)

Cheers mate. I think we should be okay, i'm pretty sure Aido knows where he's going. Either that or watch out for 4 IS200's driving round Nottingham looking lost :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk