Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto Closure

rhosneigr

Mirror and sunroof auto closure system installed today by Geoffers. Despite the attrocious weather conditions and having to work outdoors the install was carried out very professionally and to my complete satisfaction. Pity the weather is to bad to have a proper play. Thanks again Geoffers.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prolex supplied closure unit fitted. Locking car by remote key also retracts driving mirrors and closes sunroof if open. Switching on ignition opens driving mirrors. Brilliant accessory.

sounds great..........but im trying to convice myself i really need it..........

you know why you need it Mat?

its a great way to know you have locked the car properly.

For a week after getting the GS, I would walk away clicking the lock button, only to turn round on my heels, because I hadn't heard the wing mirrors "whirr" - so I thought the car wasn't locked properly :blush:

its also just plain **** cool B)

i fancy this but @gord can you fit this to mine ?

i have the clifford alarm fitted

DAZA do you mean me fit it ?

yes mate what do you think is it possible with the clifford

and can you fit it

no sure about the clifford, but we are getting a mini meet just for fitting the kits, intrested in coming along ?

sounds great..........but im trying to convice myself i really need it..........

you know why you need it Mat?

its a great way to know you have locked the car properly.

For a week after getting the GS, I would walk away clicking the lock button, only to turn round on my heels, because I hadn't heard the wing mirrors "whirr" - so I thought the car wasn't locked properly :blush:

its also just plain **** cool B)

i dont know about others but i always walk away and because i press the lock button out of habit i dont even think about it then as i am walking away i wonder if i did actually lock it - one quick look and u know! great bit of kit and has never let me down! :D

• 1 year later...

does anyone know if this kit is still available?wanna get it fitted.cheers

Seconded?

As Kazi said, its dependent on Geoffers' health, think I got the last one that Prolex had just before xmas... :whistling: