Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto Closure

rhosneigr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with that module you will have to run 2 wires to each door, that's what i did, i used a standard alarm auto close module, you will have to link the standard alram trigger wire to it(you need to make sure the module has the correct trigger input). do a search for geoffers auto mirror closure module, this will give you information on the trigger type and which wire it is in the footwell, if that module on eBay do mirrors aswell, geoffers wiring diagram will come in hand).

Raj.

hello all,

I was looking at the Auto Mirror Closure tutorial on the workshop section, and wanted to give it ago. I cruised down to the local maplins(electrical goods) to pick up the items i need only to be told that they dont stock the timer etc. Where can i get my hands on the items i need? :blink:

cheers

Sam if you get one working let me know. I'm after mirror closure mainly :)

I did the mirror closure gadget on my Tezza (I can't drive it on the road - so I've channelled my frustrations into fitting gadgets :D )

Because the Altezza has no factory alarm, the only bit of Geoffers original plan I used was the relay to switch polarity to the mirrors. I used the aux circuit in my Clifford alarm to switch the relay for 20 seconds - all the timing is built into the alarm, so no need for any additional timers.

The location and colour of the wires in the footwell is identical to the plans in my yr 2000 Tez

Ian

while being board today i have just came up with a possible idea :blush: I already have auto closure windows through my clifford alarm so i might take the wires from this and link it off to the mirrors aswell. This will basicly save me alot of time and effort. Might give it a go tonight :whistling: any comments on if it should be ok? please share. cheers

• 1 month later...
This is a great little mod :) but think ProLex is still waiting on Geoffers to get well.

Is Geoffers fighting fit yet?

Would really like to get my hands on this kit.

A nice finishing touch. B)

This is a great little mod :) but think ProLex is still waiting on Geoffers to get well.

Is Geoffers fighting fit yet?

Would really like to get my hands on this kit.

A nice finishing touch. B)

Not as far as I know. :crybaby:

• 4 months later...
Does it do everything....Mirrors,S/Roof and Windows?

There used to be a guy on the club who created a full closure system! This one controlled everything though...windows, mirrors, s/roof...it was well trick!

What Prolex offer is the closest there has been...but it's a shame the guy who designed the full closure never sold on the way to do it!! :crybaby:

Is that the fella who Pete (Scorpion) knew mate?

Pete's available on the WIM forums now, dunno if his mate still does these though?

Yep, thats the guy mate...I haven't been over to check out the WIM forum yet!

I doubt he does them anymore either...but so far he's the only one who's actually figured out how to do it properly!!