Kazi

What Mobile network are you on?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What Mobile network are you on?

• Orange
    • T-Mobile
    • O2
    • Vodafone

As i'm in the industry, i'm just curious as to which service provider do you use and are you happy?

Personaly I find the Orange network most flexible and generally the customer services are friendly and helpful.

But no doubt others may disagree. Please feel free to express you're views. :huh:

just changed to 02 found orange just was not keeping up with all the new phones

i was with orange for about 10 years

One thing I would agree with you on. The trouble is that Orange value their brand as their biggest asset, and rightly so. They put the handsets through a testing period and based on how the handsets performed determines on what they launch aand when.

Never the less, it is still frustrating turning a small number of customers away. Valid point. This poll maybe useful for me to forward on to an Orange rep. :mat:

I'm on O2, but it's the online tariff i use

thats what i was on till they barred me from making calls cos of a big mix up their end!

so now i'm off to t-mobile.

Just keep in mind their coverage is the weekest out of all the networks (Apart from 3)

Although to be fair to 3, I owe them alot. I mean, I get loads of old Orange customers come back to me becasue 3 is just pants. But you do get alot for you're money when you find coverage to use it. B)

I'm on O2, but it's the online tariff i use

thats what i was on till they barred me from making calls cos of a big mix up their end!

so now i'm off to t-mobile.

Just keep in mind their coverage is the weekest out of all the networks (Apart from 3)

Although to be fair to 3, I owe them alot. I mean, I get loads of old Orange customers come back to me becasue 3 is just pants. But you do get alot for you're money when you find coverage to use it. B)

i originally went with O2 because they were the only ones with network coverage where i lived, was a few years ago now, so might have changed a bit

whole family is on O2 to keep inter family calls and messages costs to a minimum

not had any problems with them.....yet

Been with O2 for over 10 years. Company use Vodafone, but rather than use that, I get them to pay for my calls. O2 never fail to amaze me when it comes to Customer Service. I was ready to change this year, but they pulled out all the stops to keep me. Have been a Select customer for 5 years, and their coverage, phone range, issue resolution and service has been great.

And no I don't work for them........ :rolleyes:

Been with O2 for over 10 years.  Company use Vodafone, but rather than use that, I get them to pay for my calls.  O2 never fail to amaze me when it comes to Customer Service.  I was ready to change this year, but they pulled out all the stops to keep me.  Have been a Select customer for 5 years, and their coverage, phone range, issue resolution and service has been great.

And no I don't work for them........ :rolleyes:

so why when ANYONE ever trys to call you can they never make contact................ :lol:

Vodafone and One2One were the only ones that work where I live :(

Was with Orange for a couple of years, then Vodafone for a couple, then One2One for a couple on the old Precept tarriffs which were ace, then came back to Vodafone.

Thei customer service is ******* though, I absolutely abhor Singlepoint, ****test customer service EVER!

with Orange, have been for about 10 years.have no problems with anything..............Honestly, however there is one point, sometimes i think that wildfire bird, just pretends not to hear my voice commands

Ha ha, I had that. What can I say ...... female. lol! Onlj joking for you females out there :lol:

been with orange for 8yrs since i first had mobile, got 2 orange sims an 02 and a vodafone and orange is the best one

spend about £25-40per week credit (because dnt like having anything paid out my account except gym membership,insurance and credit card)

but because orange now do 400txts for £12 extra i use about £10-15 per week

I'm with o2, the only grumble I have, they won't give me with-held number inmformation.  :tsktsk:

They also don't give you Text Message Delivery Reports' either ......

T-mobile all the way ........

I've been with them since the days of Mercury One 2 One - free calls after 7pm - till 7am ! lol

I've changed my tariff since then though ... honest !

Had been with one2one for ten years....the 7pm - 7am (3000 mins per month) tarrif until two weeks ago...had enough of them :tsktsk: network coverage, :tsktsk: customer services, :tsktsk: handset quality, when i asked them for a PAC number (tranfer my number) they offered me the line at £3.99 a month - i said no thanks, they kept me on the phone for almost 20 minutes going on about youll never get this tarrif again blah blah blah, they even asked if i knew anyone else that might want the tariff, told them your ten years too late to be giving me discounts for loyalty.....they know they were losing a heavy usage customer :D :D

anyway after looking at all the tariff guides still coudnt decide Voda, O2, Orange,

Went to orange shop - brilliant tariff- 200 mins anytime xnetwork - £30 plus for the life of the contract 200 free minutes (8pm - midnight) so basically 400 mins for £30 including 1000 free texts amonth for six months and 30 free mms for first month :D :D ...oh and a nice new D500 :)

Also filled in a card saying my mate (on Orange) recomended me, mate got £25 credit to his account and i got £50, plus gave in an old crap phone in and got another £50 on my account....result first 3 months line rental free...cant go wrong :D

I can't understand how people use so much airtime...

I'd have serious fears for my health using all those minutes.

Was on O2. Rubbish coverage where i am, Orange is worse.

Switched to Virgin.

I use what i use and they send me a bill each month. Easy Peasey.

Just pay for calls / txts, no rental (what exactly are you 'renting' anyway) ?

Rarely use more than a tenners worth in a month.

I'm staggered at how much money people pee away on mobile use.

And where kids get the money from to do it lord only knows.

I have two lines on my account, I get 2 hours anytime any network during office hours and a massive 1550 off peak mins to use. £30 per month!! In total, over 27 hours a month!

Im frying myself!!! Oh no........... :crying:

:lol:

been with em all,, and now imback to orange again,, good customer service, good coverage.. im on the 400 mins package..#

only problem i have found, and may be true to all the networks, is that they cannon match the deals offered and independent mobile stockists.