Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Idea For A Birthday Present

Stu

Ok, i have no idea what i want for my birthday, and my missus is hassling me to tell her what i want!!!

I thought about one of those driving experiences, and have been totally shocked by the prices!!!!!

Does anyone know of anywhere that does some good days for less than £150, as i will really not be a happy chap if it costs more than that!!!

I fancy something like an Aston Martin or Lambo driving session, but again, it can't cost more than £150 and i want it to be close to value for money if poss, and i don't want to travel to teh otherside of the country to do it!!!

Can You Help Me!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stu

Seconded! I had a helicopter lesson as a present and it was brilliant. I'd like a go in a glider next...

If you're set on a driving experience though, have a search on the Net and go direct to the venue rather than a voucher provider like Red Letter Days. I found it was cheaper when I organised rallying for my husband a couple of years back.

I took a mate of mine to Everyman for an experience not so long ago, but it cost his missus £270 for driving 2 ferarris, riding in a focus cossie and a seat leon, driving a mk2 golf gti, a photo and a certificate. That to me seems like a lot of cash for not a lot really!!

If it was £170 i think it'd be worth it, but thats a hell of a lot of cash for somethinig like 11 laps on a 1.1 mile track, only 5 laps driving too.

Stu

Mine is on the 29th Jan, and she is really hassling me to sort out what i want as she is going into Norwich on friday to get some bits and bobs, and if i want something that can be bought in a shop, i have to tell her by then!

Stu

Mine is on the 29th Jan, and she is really hassling me to sort out what i want as she is going into Norwich on friday to get some bits and bobs, and if i want something that can be bought in a shop, i have to tell her by then!

Stu

For goodness sake, she just gave you a baby... What more do you want :duh:

Some poeple are just never satisfied :D

We had a little boy, 6lb 3oz, called Elliott Stuart!

Suprised you missed the post i put up Claire!!

By the way, not only is the 29th My Birthday, and your due date, but if you read back in your thread about guessing the weight etc, it is my guess for the date it will arrive!!!!!

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links