Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jumping Out Of Your Car At 10mph To Avoid A Crash?

SHAHZ

i mean WTF is the point of that, hmmm let me think about this.... stay in car fitted with seatbelt, airbags and surrounded by a metal cocoon OR jump out of a moving vehicle onto my assss in the snow where other cars are skidding unable to stop (much like whats happening now) so may well run me over and drag me along. DEEEEERRRRRRRR

i wonder what the insurance company would say about that..

I like the bloke that jumps out and trys to stop his car by hanging on to the door :lol:  :driving:

That tw*t that jumped out of the car was in greater danger of being run over by oncoming traffic from the other side of the road. Gotta love america- thank *** it is separated from us by a lot of water.

i mean WTF is the point of that, hmmm let me think about this.... stay in car fitted with seatbelt, airbags and surrounded by a metal cocoon OR jump out of a moving vehicle onto my assss in the snow where other cars are skidding unable to stop (much like whats happening now) so may well run me over and drag me along.  DEEEEERRRRRRRR

i wonder what the insurance company would say about that..

LMAO :lol: