Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thieving Little F&^%^s

Rob

my neighbour came to see me last night to say that some people had cars damaged and the storage rooms in the basement broken into the other day and she thinks mine might have been one of them.

so i go down and sure enough the chain around the gate is missing but the lock has been put onto the latch???? :blink: wierd nothing looks like it has been taken either, maybe someone was desperate for a length of chain?

anyway went to the shop this morning to get another piece of chain and another lock, goes down to the basement and hear some noise then goes all quite, i turn into the corridor where my cage is and there is some little :tsktsk: with a screwdriver in his hand ripping open MY cage!!!!

he got a slap :whistling: and then I dragged him down to the plod station.

a few other cages were broken into - reckon he had a look last week and then came back for some more - a floor bolt and a big chain is now round my wheels!

my neighbour  came to see me last night to say that some people had cars damaged and  the storage rooms in the basement broken into the other day and she thinks mine might have been one of them.

so i go down and sure enough the chain around the gate is missing but the lock has been put onto the latch????  :blink:  wierd  nothing looks like it has been taken either, maybe someone was desperate for a length of chain?

anyway went to the shop this morning to get another piece of chain and another lock, goes down to the basement and hear some noise then goes all quite,  i turn into the corridor where my cage is and there is some little  :tsktsk:  with a screwdriver in his hand ripping open MY cage!!!!

he got a slap  :whistling:  and then I  dragged him down to the plod station.

a few other cages were broken into - reckon he had a look last week and then came back for some more - a floor bolt and a big chain is now round my wheels!

SHould have got more than a slap :whistling:

should have chucked him in ya cage and kept him prisoner!

What for........? honestly John, that's wrong........ :o :yack: :shutit:

to teach him a lesson!

not sure what strange and perverse ideas you had zee? :o

If the cage is really small, dress him in a chicken costume first.

Then cram him in, lock the door and see if he starts to lay eggs :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

what about a goose costume?

dont think HE would

worth a try though :D

no there will be no  tooth fairy visit for him, swolen face fairy maybe!  :lol:

So yoiu didn't see "Tonight with Trevor McDoughnut" then?

Four scenarios of an intruder in the house. The most dubious is where the intruder gets past the homeowner carrying some of his possessions, but the homeowner chases after him with a golf club, catches up with him as he's leaving his garden and kills him with a blow to the head. There was a senior cop on the show and I was flabbergasted when he said it was OK! Can't see the difference between this and the Fred Barras case except for the loot he was carrying.

You're obviously one of these softies who show burglars the menu and reserve wine list.