Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

uglybloke

Hi all!

Newbie here - been browsing the forums for a few weeks, but first post!

Just thought I'd introduce myself - my name is Ronnie, from the West Mids, and have just acquired my first Lexus!

I part chopped in my old BMW 3 series, and have gone for a 51 plate Sport in blue. I'm looking to modify it - so have been doing lots of searches.

I did some subtle styling to BMW, nice exhaust, induction and kit. But rather than buy the Lexus lights - I bought the car!

Am very happy, and managed to get a good deal including new refurbed alloys, CD player and Sport kit as part of the deal (and thanks to this site!).

Cheers

Ron

welcome ronnie! and congrats on your purchase, we're having a meet notts way beginning of feb, you should come along mate and you can see what people have done to their IS's to give you a feel for what you wanna do.

All you Beemer drivers swapping to Lexus..... I dunno - anyone would think B*W were pants........  :shutit:  :D

All you Beemer drivers swapping to Lexus..... I dunno - anyone would think B*W were pants........  :shutit:  :D

even our forums are better :D

ahhh why are we so good :lol:

BMW aren't bad cars, lost the way a bit recently as they just keep bringing out trash!!

As for the forums, there a little to good. Whenever im board at work its all I seem to do!!

:mat:

But rather than buy the Lexus lights - I bought the car!

Daaamn .. if everyone did that .... we'd be flooded! - joke.

That's a bit of an in-appropriate nick name - or is it appropriate ? - ..... time will tell i'm sure !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links