Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Concept Pictures

Thats sweet!!!! And the car to!! Ha ha, seriously, not just Lexus/Toyota, but why do car companies who make concept cars, just make fantastically wicked looking machines and never launch them??!!

Lets hope we will be seeing this one soon!! Although I do like the look of the new GS!!

• 2 weeks later...
Thats sweet!!!! And the car to!! Ha ha, seriously, not just Lexus/Toyota, but why do car companies who make concept cars, just make fantastically wicked looking machines and never launch them??!!

I picked up my new LS 430 today from Lexus Oxford and they reckon the concept car is going to happen and has already been signed off by Lexus, price guestimate to be around £80k.

They're going to keep me informed on any progress.

Looks quite good, like the sharp creases and influences from the DB9 and also from the celica :blink: (from the trailing edge/rear) Don't know about the huge extractor fans below the rear clusters?? I like the rear diffuser and also the detail to the front wings (aero reasons?)

wonder if its a rolling shell or with actual running gear??