Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger

BESTY

just need to tell you i fitted my supercharger today,looks superb.havnt had much chance to drive it yet though.thanks to dave at prolex for getting some bits i needed urgent ,anyway thats about it folks ,i love it. :)

a huge thanks to gord and duncan for all there help,your the best lads. :winky:

just need to tell you i fitted my supercharger today,looks superb.havnt had much chance to drive it yet though.thanks to dave at prolex for getting some bits i needed  urgent ,anyway thats about it folks ,i love it. :)

Did you fit it yourself? Is it that easy? I'm looking for someone near Northampton to fit mine as i have no idea about cars anyway. Going to try JPS Motorsport in Bletchley... Has anybody used them? Are they any good?

just need to tell you i fitted my supercharger today,looks superb.havnt had much chance to drive it yet though.thanks to dave at prolex for getting some bits i needed  urgent ,anyway thats about it folks ,i love it. :)

Did you fit it yourself? Is it that easy? I'm looking for someone near Northampton to fit mine as i have no idea about cars anyway. Going to try JPS Motorsport in Bletchley... Has anybody used them? Are they any good?

if you can come to manchester, we can sort it out for you :D

me and my mate fitted it mate,not easy at all,was quite arkward in parts especially wiring the silver ecu in.

ive just had my car out for a spin,wehey what a huge difference ,very pleased indeed,its so quiet on tickover and low revs ,then a nice whine when its played with a bit.sweet as a nut ,thanks to ifraz for selling me it . :D

nice one dave :D is it all what you wanted mate :question: the power :question: to your standards dave :question: keep on driving :driving: it gets better :D

ive just had my car out for a spin,wehey what a huge difference ,very pleased indeed,its so quiet on tickover and low revs ,then a nice whine when its played with a bit.sweet as a nut ,thanks to ifraz for selling me it . :D

nice one dave :D is it all what you wanted mate :question: the power :question: to your standards dave :question: keep on driving :driving: it gets better :D

yeh its real quick now :driving: