Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cr*p, Cr*p, Cr*p

d3fy

Well not so much a bump more a bloody great scratch, being lazy and I knew I should have pulled back out of the garage to get it straight but thought I could do it, wrong! Caught it on the garage door :nugget::sick::crybaby::crybaby:

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

Pic5

So what do you think? These pics are after I have tcutted and re-polished? Can chips-away deal with this or will I need to take it to a spray shop?

Any help on this would be much appreciated

Thanks

Toyota my Lex bodyshop have had a look and said £200 for full panel respray, £60 for a smart repair, but the smart repair won't be invisible and it will fade/discolour after 6/12 months :blink:

So I'm now waiting for Chips away to see what they say anyone any experiance with there repairs?

Toyota my Lex bodyshop have had a look and said £200 for full panel respray, £60 for a smart repair, but the smart repair won't be invisible and it will fade/discolour after 6/12 months  :blink:

So I'm now waiting for Chips away to see what they say anyone any experiance with there repairs?

Did something very similar myself last year - Had it touched up by Chips away and looks good as new.

Toyota my Lex bodyshop have had a look and said £200 for full panel respray, £60 for a smart repair, but the smart repair won't be invisible and it will fade/discolour after 6/12 months  :blink:

hi mate, my mate in glossop can sort a panal respray for you at £100 all in mate, he does good job as he as painted lexus jims bonet, my roof spoiler and Anees has his car there at the min :D cheers gordon

• 2 weeks later...

Chips Away guy has just been and says it will be invisible so I have booked to have it done next Wed, he will also tidy up a stone chip I have picked up, so I will let you all know.

Initial verdict is 10/10 totally invisible, it's not really been a sunny day so 'maybe' I might see something when/ if the Sun comes out again, but he has done a really good job  :geek:

How much did it come to then ? I have one on my bonnet and a couple on the o/s rear... might look into it.