Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

L3x** Is200 Granite Sky,derby,12.40pm Today

Lexxy_703

:shifty: i have a very good idea who this was, but not saying in case i make a proper fool of myself! :blush:

12.40pm today in Derby, just off the island at Sir Frank Whittle Way & Mansfield Road - you'd just pulled onto Mansfield Road & i was waiting at the junction opposite the Honda garage...

oh, thanks for letting me out by the way, or should i say, NOT!!! :P & your wonderful machine needs a good clean too!! :whistling:

:lol:

Thought it was you Lexxy, sorry I was miles away as I was just listening to a voice mail from someone, can remember looking at the car with the kit on and a lady driver, it hit me who it was as I drove by Rollerworld!! I was looking at the alloys thinking hmmmm, by the time I put two and two together from your pic in the gallery I was gone! I had to stop in UCI as I was too hungover to drive and listen to the voicemail at the same time!!!!

First time I've been spotted by a club member :)

If I'd have realised it was you I'd have given you a wave, think I gave a wry smile but usually when I do that i just look like a nob!!!

Car does need a good clean, I've been neglecting her lately but I'll get it sorted soon before she goes!

Are you coming down to Notts next week? I promise I won't be so rude :)

No boys, went to have a look at the 300 and it didn't move me, no way was it immaculate condition, covered in serious swirls and I can't be arsed with spending months sorting that again, but saying that there is a very nice GS430 Sport I'm going to test drive, think she'll be staying standard if I do swap though, looking at getting a flat now (I make spur of the moment decisions you see) and there's no way you'd be able to get a lowered car down to the car parking area - think the 430 would do it but want to try it and the 300 out first....

The 430 wouldn't stop winking at me though, she was immaculate :winky:

Hmmmm no idea what to do next now!!!

@ John, my car's white really, Lexxy just saw it with mud up the sides!!!

In fact Lexxy, what is your real name?

will you be selling your 200 the aido

will you be selling it standard  or stripping some of the bits

if so would love those twin exhausts on the back of mine  :whistling:

Depends what happens pal, my life is like a rollercoaster at the minute, no idea what's going to happen next, if I went for the GS I'd have to return mine for standard. Saying that I've just been talking about this and she's happy for me to keep the car until after show season now but feck knows what is going to happen, you guys will be the first to know!

Unfortunately the exhausts are already spoken for though mate, don't mess around here :P

will you be selling your 200 the aido

will you be selling it standard  or stripping some of the bits

if so would love those twin exhausts on the back of mine  :whistling:

Depends what happens pal, my life is like a rollercoaster at the minute, no idea what's going to happen next, if I went for the GS I'd have to return mine for standard. Saying that I've just been talking about this and she's happy for me to keep the car until after show season now but feck knows what is going to happen, you guys will be the first to know!

Unfortunately the exhausts are already spoken for though mate, don't mess around here :P

so reading into this :ph34r: its not you that want to get rid then :ohmy: (she) keeps popping up :ph34r: is she mrs aido :question: or just she :ph34r: is it the noise of the induction kit :ph34r: or something else :question: she dont like :tomato: does she like the gs :ph34r: come on aido come clean, have you got a she then :lol::lol::lol:

No fellas, not to do with the thread in gold, long story, don't know what's happening, just taking it as it comes, making some changes to some things so will see what happens!!!

Might have the car in six months, might not, I know it's confusing but I'm confused too!!!

If a V300 comes along though I'm sold :)

No fellas, not to do with the thread in gold, long story, don't know what's happening, just taking it as it comes, making some changes to some things so will see what happens!!!

Might have the car in six months, might not, I know it's confusing but I'm confused too!!!

If a V300 comes along though I'm sold :)

curiouser and curiouser

Aido, we still have no definition of who SHE is - spill, NOW! :P

don't know about the meet, have to see what hubby is up to - but hopefully i'll persuade him & we'll be there.

:lol: @ Gord - it's not too often that i get ignored, or should i say the IS300...i'd like to take the credit, but i know it's the car really!! :hehe:

regards,

bird in a (now clean) IS300 aka Lexxy (why can't that by my real name anyway?! it could be Alexis & not just me being sad n calling myself after my beaut car ... :P ) aka Abbie :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links