Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is That A Scuff Mate?

Kazi

Met up with a friend for a cup of tea and he followed me up to my manor and as we pulled up he notices a bad scuff on my rear bumper passenger side.

Having not noticed it in the morning I said, its probably just the sun light and muck.

Obviously some what concerned about it, I got out and inspected it and he was right!! Some chopper has seriosly scuffed my bumper. Well p :tsktsk: d off!!

Fortunately I have managed to remove most of the light marks but because I know its there it sticks out like a f :tsktsk: g soar thumb!!

B :tsktsk: ds!!

Hi

Same thing happened to me last year, I used a franchise company called "Chips away" see if it is in your area? Looks like new again on my Astral Black bumper, cost £80 all up. and they come to you to fix it.

Hi df3y

No mark to give a clue where the scuff/scratchs were and its size 50mm x 60mm! The paint is rubbed down, filled and three coats are put on, heat baked between coats... one primer, two top coats-blended in. Could be three top coats was at least 14 months ago...8 out of 10