Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Lottery Syndicate!

AltezzaScott

This is NOT associated with LOC!!

I asked this ages ago... " why isn`t there a LOC lottery syndicate?"... basic answer was... no one has the time!

OK... i have downloaded a program off the lottery website, which does alomost everything for you!...

I am willing to do this, as long as all participants pay monthly by direct debit!!..

That way there will be no chasing people about for there money!!...

All i need are Names, addresses, contact numbers ( home and mobile), email addresses, ( PM or email me with this info if you wish )

Once i have all the interested people. i will go about setting up this syndicate...

People In the syndicate:

AltezzaScott

Peter026

T7RY B

Hi Scott.

This has come up before mate. We're OK with you (or any member) pulling a syndicate together as long as it's fully understood (and preferably made very clear in your agreement with your syndicate members) that LOC has nothing whatsoever to do with it and will accept no liabiliy whatsoever, under any circumstances, for any issues related to it.

Cheers mate

OK chaps, that is fine.... i think that when members join the syndicate, they get sent the terms and conditions, and the agreement...

Just trying to work out this program at the moment.... when i do, i will post them up here if that is preferred?

Once we have some final numbers we can sort out the agreement...

shall we say the weekend is the closing date for entries?? people can always join and pull out at later dates.....

So how much is it per week, Saturdays and / or Wednesday and how many people in it? How you going to pick the numbers and such.

Not criticising, just been in one before and getting it started can be a bit of a pain.

I think for starters... we should just do the Saturday main Lottery draw...

You pick your own numbers...

Peter... send me your numbers bud

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links