Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Memorial Cruise

Chris.S

Very soon there will be a memorial cruise for a friend of mine who died in a car crash last Thursday

this will be a legal cruise with any money collected goin to a charity of choice by his family

Do I see any support from LOC ?

ps. Oh by the way REDLINE magazine will more than likely be there too, as he was good friends with them and they had only just done a feature on his car

Chris, if you let us know some details of time and dates, I'm sure there will be a few that can make it. Just had a look and not that far from me, so should be able to make it depending on when mate.

As the others have already said, a tragic loss, and my thoughts are with his family and friends.

If you can post up the date and location of it Chris, i'm sure you will get some cars show up, i'm not sure if i will be able to make it, because of the location and my littlun, but if it's on a date i can get there, i will, if not, i'll send some cash into the fund.

Do post up when and where it is Chris, the club will be represented by some cars, i know it will!

Stu

• 1 month later...

Ok this has been set for 16th April somewhere in the Birmingham area

Meeting time is approx 6.30pm, I will tell you where when you contact me

pm me if you can make it, hush if you can't lol

would be nice to see a few Lexus there