Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anti Hijack System

BESTY

is there such a device as an anti hijack system,seen as though there has been a few 200`s been hijacked lately wouldnt it be nice if our cars could be fitted with a system controlled from your mobile phone,that would sicken the scumbags when they think theyve got away with it then the car stops.

anybody know of such a device and how much etc.

clifford do one mate they can take your keys car whatever has soon as they open the door if they dont know the pin code car will  flash rear brakes and shut all the electrics down

clever system

good idea that mate but it would be better if they thought they had got away with it and you could tell the car what to do,like slow down,lock doors etc,even gas the bastards and spray acid in there faces or even spikes that come out of the dash and gouge out there scumbag eyes. :angry:

As dazza says clifford do one,my sons got it on his Cossie,if someone opens the door and drags him out and steals the car it will only get about 100 yds b4 it all shuts down,by this time your away from danger safe in the knowledge your cars only down the road,and when they've legged it you drive home. :D :D

As dazza says clifford do one,my sons got it on his Cossie,if someone opens the door and drags him out and steals the car it will only get about 100 yds b4 it all shuts down,by this time your away from danger safe in the knowledge your cars only down the road,and when they've legged it you drive home.  :D  :D

that sounds great pete. :) i`ll talk to you when we meet next maz.

in switzerland there isnt any fear of getting car jacked, if it does happen it will be a first.

after someone opens the door 2,3,4 mins later ( u decide) it slows the car down then shuts it off altogether, connects to the fuel pump.

or u can have it if someone steals the keys off u and then jumps in and drives away, same thing happens.

in switzerland there isnt any fear of getting car jacked, if it does happen it will be a first.

after someone opens the door 2,3,4 mins later ( u decide) it slows the car down then shuts it off altogether, connects to the fuel pump.

or u can have it if someone steals the keys off u and then jumps in and drives away, same thing happens.

The Swiss are so civilised

nice,

As dazza says clifford do one,my sons got it on his Cossie,if someone opens the door and drags him out and steals the car it will only get about 100 yds b4 it all shuts down,by this time your away from danger safe in the knowledge your cars only down the road,and when they've legged it you drive home.  :D  :D

Assuming the fire brigade manage to put it out before it's completely toasted :duh:

is there such a device as an anti hijack system,seen as though there has been a few 200`s been hijacked lately wouldnt it be nice if our cars could be fitted with a system controlled from your mobile phone,that would sicken the scumbags when they think theyve got away with it then the car stops.

anybody know of such a device and how much etc.

you know a man that can do all this from his mobile phone dave (jae) :ph34r: but it carnt ring the fire station when its on fire :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, it certainly can be done from the mobile or any phone. Massive red tape though to make it commercially. Independant testing, legalities, all sorts.

It's something I've been working on [vehicle wise] for a while, but getting it to even be looked at to be passed is a hurdle to say the least. (and very costly)

The system works well as I use it now to shut off TV's walls remotely when the rental hasn't been paid. (It's amazing how quickly they can do a bank transfer 30 mins before the match starts....)

Yes, it certainly can be done from the mobile or any phone. Massive red tape though to make it commercially. Independant testing, legalities, all sorts.

It's something I've been working on [vehicle wise] for a while, but getting it to even be looked at to be passed is a hurdle to say the least.  (and very costly)

The system works well as I use it now to shut off TV's walls remotely when the rental hasn't been paid. (It's amazing how quickly they can do a bank transfer 30 mins before the match starts....)

I used to have a TrakM8 tracker on my FTO which, as well as tracking the car, could immobilise it by text message.

black jaks lookes for a low rpm so if you keep it reved up it wont work and if it does have you ever tryed to turn or stop a lex with no power steering or vacume assisted brakes. what the point of geting you car back smashed up?

if you want to ring your car up and lock it unlock it play with thing or slow your car down to a craw SAFLEY have a look at

http://www.mobilizerltd.com/

the mobilizer gives you the abilaty to ring the car up and the enforcer can slow a car down to a crawl ill be fiting one of each to miy is200 very soon