Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Anti Roll Bars

ifraz

yep at the ends of your roll bars u have a small link - these can be a pain in the arse as they only have an allan key fitting to hold them whilst removing the nut - suggestion: give them a good spray with wd40 or similar a day or 2 before hand to let it work in.

as for the main attachments u just have a few bolt - easily seen, nothing complicated.

for the rear bar: it is adjustable, (3 positions) now i cant remember which, but one will give u more oversteer/understeer than the other (so i have been told and read on numerous occasions)

mat do u know?

for the rear bar:  it is adjustable,  (3 positions)  now i cant remember which,  but one will give u more oversteer/understeer  than the other (so i have been told and read on numerous occasions)

mat do u know?

So if I fix it to the middle position is it safe to assume that will be fine, giving me no additional understeer/oversteer...???

Just got my car back last night from Steve's Garage (Gordons mate) where he fitted my TTE Anti-Roll bars.

Makes a great difference! The car feels more "connected" to the ground and they inspire alot of confidence going round corners!

I LOVE ROUNDABOUTS NOW!! :winky: :whistling: :zee:

Good Luck with your install.

• 2 weeks later...
Just got my car back last night from Steve's Garage (Gordons mate) where he fitted my TTE Anti-Roll bars.

Makes a great difference! The car feels more "connected" to the ground and they inspire alot of confidence going round corners!

I LOVE ROUNDABOUTS NOW!!  :winky:  :whistling:  :zee:

Good Luck with your install.

now you need chassis braces

yep  at the ends of your roll bars u have a small link - these can be a pain in the arse as they only have an allan key fitting to hold them whilst removing the nut - suggestion:  give them a good spray with wd40 or similar a day or 2 before hand to let it work in.

as for the main attachments u just have a few bolt - easily seen, nothing complicated.

for the rear bar:  it is adjustable,  (3 positions)  now i cant remember which,  but one will give u more oversteer/understeer  than the other (so i have been told and read on numerous occasions)

mat do u know?

the hole nearest the front is the softest setting, the rear most hole is the hardest setting, on the TTE bars the hardest setting does not induce oversteer, it is infact in my eyes possibly the best setting, as the other 2 do not compliment the front bar setting

Well...I got my Anti Rolls fitted last night. :D

I was pleasantly surprised at the improvement it gave to the stability of the car. Cornering is so much more fun now, don't know why I didn't add this mod sooner.

It corners alot flatter and and feels more connected to the road.

As suggested by Mat, I fitted the rear anti roll on the rear most hole giving the hardest setting.

Thanks Mat for the anti rolls, I'm well pleased. :D

Great news Ifraz - I told you to get these about a year ago.....  :whistling:

Yeah I know you did. :blush:

I wished I had paid more attention to what you were saying back then instead of ignoring you....like I usually do. :P

Great mod peeps, buy yourself a set if you're thinking about it. You won't be disappointed.

Nice one pal, they are mega mods, just be careful of flooring it in the wet as the car will be a lot more eager to flip the back end out of you're not careful with the throttle - loads of fun though, I love 'em :)

Now look at Mat's comments about the chassis braces next... Buy mine pal :P

• 3 weeks later...