Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oh No! We've Been Chav'd!

Lexxy_703

guy wins 10 million - and buys an IS?

wtf?

not putting the IS down - I've had two and enjoyed them - but if you had that sort of money, you would be in a significantly better car - pretty much any supercar you wanted really

thats what i was thinking...

I mean, the IS is a great car, and it does me well... but if i had £9 million, i'd be off down Aston Martin looking to jump a waiting list ;)

There was a programme on him as a lottery winner some months ago,he bought a house in a nice neighbourhood then trashed the garden and turned it into a mini banger racing circuit with crashed cars all over the place :crybaby:

Just the sort of neighbour you want.......what a W :tsktsk: er.

:D

thats what i was thinking...

I mean, the IS is a great car, and it does me well... but if i had £9 million, i'd be off down Aston Martin looking to jump a waiting list ;)

exactly mate!

and if you "had" to have a Lexus to be driven around in by your mate - would you be in the passenger seat of an IS?

Or in the back seat of an LS430, with the stereo controls at your fingertips, massage seats etc?

the guy is a complete tw@t, guy wins some cash wears some gold rings and acts bad when instead of an IS he should be in a lambo wit that sort of money and instead of gold u'd buy diamonds with platinum or white gold!

as for him bein a neighbour, bring it, i'll wipe the floor wit that son of a bitch. feel sorry for his real neighbours though!

stick him back in prison so he can be someones personnal lil bitch