Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200se - New Spec

Fmrl

I'd read some many different dates for the new model!! When's it coming!???

I've IS200 se auto is 2 years old in early March.... I want to sell it privately a good 6 months before the new model arrives as my wife and I can live with a single car for a while rather than take a massive depreciation hit... Thing is.... I don't know when it's coming.... I don't want to sell and then wait a year to buy the new one!

My IS is going in for a service in a couple of weeks... I'm going to have to find out.... If the dealer will tell me!

Spoke to a sales man at my local dealer over the weekend and apparently it will be around March/April of next year.

Reason: As the IS is coming to the end of life, they will use the all the parts available to build another LE edition which will have Xenon lights, full leather, DVD nav, parking sensors, horrible looking alloys now on the SE and metallic paint.

Spoke to a sales man at my local dealer over the weekend and apparently it will be around March/April of next year. 

Reason: As the IS is coming to the end of life,  they will use the all the parts available to build another LE edition which will have xenon lights, full leather, DVD nav, parking sensors, horrible looking alloys now on the SE and metallic paint.

Lexus US have already said it will ship in Autumn 2005, cannot see the UK being that far behind.