Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Badges

Kazi

What does it for you?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What does it for you?

• Gold
    • Chrome

i like the gold ones but im worried about someone screwdriving them off and selling them on ebay for £64.95  :lol:  :lol:  ( only kidding )

ive got chrome ones on as standard but the gold ones would look good mine being a green is200

:P :P

Well, I'll have both options, chrome or Gold. Its not like its permanant. Clear laquer the badges sounds like an idea. :driving:

Well 76% of the vote like Gold so far :D , my IS200 had Gold badges on it when i bought it, so i did'nt have much choice !, but they do look good on a Blue car ,so i'll keep them :)

Just fitted the gold badges to the back of my granite sky IS. I think they look great :D

Just need a sport grill now and then will fit the front badge.

Does the badge clip on to the sport grill? If so do the clips come with it or is there already an L badge on the grill?

Just fitted the gold badges to the back of my granite sky IS.  I think they look great  :D 

Just need a sport grill now and then will fit the front badge.

Does the badge clip on to the sport grill?  If so do the clips come with it or is there already an L badge on the grill?

there should be one with the sport grill,was with mine.clips on yes.

Chrome.

If its Gold, don't forget the gold tissue box holder on the rear shelf...

(bindus!!!!) ;)

:D :lol: Cant believe the amount of votes for gold as most people seem to say they dont like them in thier posts.personaly i agree with mr singh ,look damm fine on BM's though

I went to fit them last night but the first badge a came to was the front as I thought this would be the easiest and it don't fit!! The L badge which is stuck onto like a small black plate which then clips on the grill is slightly wider.

Well gutted!!

I was in two minds about fitting the back ones but thought that it would look gash without a full set.

:blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links