Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Monthly Meet ! Grasshopper Inn A25

Dave-Ellen

After the last Chartwell meet we went to the Grasshopper pub on the A25 nr Westerham.

Enormous car park which seemed to attract a few car clubs....

Suggest we book food individually (1pm ish ?) number is 01959 563136

From Dave's original post it would seem that it is an individual table thing... might be more details within the rest of the thread...

Dave you coming ? I might want a bit of gear off ya ;)

Hoping to ....Mrs Prolex is a bit grumpy :blush: spent all weekend in a convertable car driving through snow etc to Cologne............then hours in -2 watching a group of blokes freeze their nuts off talking about cars

May need some diplomatic skills :whistling:

PM me with any requests & I'll see what I can do .

I suggest you book individually for the restaurent at 13.00 then get them to rearrange tables B)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean they didn't know what you was talking about......

Your only booking a table to eat there. :D

Unless you said ..oh im eating here with the rest of the Lexus owners club,then of course they wouldn't know what your talking about. :P

Its a massive car park where lots of car clubs just turn up and take over the car park. :winky:

anyone from my neck of the woods (east london) .... wanna convoy up to this one?  :blink:

Guess I'll have to go with all my mate billy then :blush:

Can someone tell me the name of the road it's on ? ..... or something I can put into the sat nav - I'll only get lost ........... :blush:

Right, reading through the complete thread, it looks like (including me) only 3 people ae actually going ??

surely there must be more than that ?? common peeps - !!! :geek:

There will be a TOCer there in a Corolla.

I'll be confined to barracks  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Promise to be there for the next one  :D

You started this, and you can't make it ? terrible ! :crying:

PM me your paypal details please mate ..... so I can get some of those TTE's of ya !

Cheers ..............

There will be a TOCer there in a Corolla.

I'll be confined to barracks  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Promise to be there for the next one  :D

Bah and I got some money out of the cash point for ya as well :(

I'll be coming along... but don't know what time to come along, keep seeing different times! :blush:

Dave you have to come along! Otherwise we'll never buy anything from you ever again... :lol:

I'll be coming along... but don't know what time to come along, keep seeing different times! :blush:

Dave you have to come along! Otherwise we'll never buy anything from you ever again... :lol:

I'd love to but Mrs Prolex-UK has put her size threes down :blush:

will be at next months meet definately.

meet starts at 11 am BTW

OK, got back about 16:30 great afternoon out. Food not to bad, Beer OK, company great (which was what it is all about!)... :driving:

WE NEED MORE LEXUS THERE!!!!!

It's not just about IS's you know! :o (or just bottom of the range IS200SE's ;) :P )

Some pics.....

thumb_Picture%20267.jpg thumb_Picture%20263.jpg thumb_Picture%20262.jpg

thumb_Picture%20268.jpgthumb_Picture%20270.jpg

(Click on the thumbs for a larger picture)

OK, next meet 3 April ??

There was a couple of Caterhams there, but apart from that there was only us... maybe the other clobs meet on the first Sunday irrespective of whether it's mothers day or not ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk