Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Body Kit Parts

I now got a yr 2000 IS200, question is can i buy the rear bumper spoiler from Toyota car dealer?The pic shown below:

toyota_rear_bumper_spoiler.jpg

You can buy them at lexus

The lexus dealer in my area didnt get back to me when i went last yr & didnt reply to email either so im thinking ****u!!

After all, this is the Toyota Altezza in japan & what ever lexus parts u buy from lexus it says 'genuine toyota parts' & if you look in the engine bay or other areas of a lexus is200/LS400 etc... you'l see the word 'toyota' printed in lot of places...

Cheers.

Toyota dealers can get TTE parts. They can also get any Toyota part but maybe if the part number if for Lexus only the system will not let them order it.

Easy to check, just phone up the dealer and ask for a price on that part number.

You could always join our Gold scheme and order parts from a dealer and get them shipped to you - at discount prices.

Doesnt matter wether they say Toyota, Lexus or any other wording, A Toyota dealer cannot order Lexus Parts full stop

This is not the case in N.Ireland. :driving:

You can order Lexus parts from Toyota dealer, as the parent company (Charles Hurst) owns both Lexus and Toyota Dealerships.

i've ordered parts such as the door sensor and mudguards from toyota before, he had the diagrams up on his screen and looked like you could order anything to me.

Some dealers may also own a Lexus dealership so can get away with it.

As Chris said some parts are available because they are also used on Toyota models so if you know the part number they can order it - they cannot look it up by your chassis number because the EPG won't display Lexus info unless it is unlocked.

Doesnt matter wether they say Toyota, Lexus or any other wording, A Toyota dealer cannot order Lexus Parts full stop

well you got me a boot light and oil filter for my lexus ,FULL STOP

Is that statement aimed at Chris? His dealership is an authorised Lexus dealer.