Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Is430

el_gencer

At work today, and kinda started day dreaming. ok i was day dreaming about the is430, and i remembered what the back end looked like. Can anyone tell me what make/model back boxes they used on it ?

The system was custom Built at TTE, it uses stainless steel headers, that runs into 2 pipes down either side of the prop, there is a balance pipe in the first section , the 2 pipes then run back to the 2 boxes shown.

they are slightly more dented than they were originally after my time taking people on Jollys around JAE03

im sure someone like TDI could make a decent looking system similer to the IS430 ones........as for sound, you will never replicate it unless you have a V8

The system was custom Built at TTE, it uses stainless steel headers, that runs into 2 pipes down either side of the prop, there is a balance pipe in the first section , the 2 pipes then run back to the 2 boxes shown.

they are slightly more dented than they were originally after my time taking people on Jollys around JAE03

im sure someone like TDI could make a decent looking system similer to the IS430 ones........as for sound, you will never replicate it unless you have a V8

:whistling: :winky:

Oh well, it was a short lived dream. As for the v8, i have plans to hear a v8 rumble some how. Even if it means buying a knackered old american 80's car with 5.7ltrs and 130 bhp (whats that all about i ask ?)