Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engineers Report

Scorpion

I need to get a independent engineers report done on the LS,as its now ready to get back on the road :) but where do i go :unsure: can i get it done through the RAC or is there somewhere else i can go......cheers all. :driving:

:D

I know this is in the IS200/300 forum but im a 200 owner too. :D

I need to get a independent engineers report done on the LS,as its now ready to get back on the road  :) but where do i go  :unsure:  can i get it done through the RAC or is there somewhere else i can go......cheers all. :driving:

I know this is in the IS200/300 forum but im a 200 owner too.  :D

RAC is you're best bet. :)

if the car was recorded as a write of and you need to get it shown as clear on the register there is a place in surrey that do,s this i think they are called autoline but not 100%,can find out though if you need .if you just want proof that the car is repaired and roadworthy to satisfy insurance etc all you need is to mot it to show this.

Cheers Tony,the reason why i have to get the report is becoz the insurance co wrote it off for uneconomical repairs,(0nly cost me £100)  :whistling:  i phoned them and i have to have this report b4 i can insure it and get it on the road.

Have wrote my van of twice now and bought it back from the insurance company ,all i have ever had to do is re-mot it .the second time they wrote it off it affected the payout by £500 ,so paid out £6500 instead of £7000