Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Running Oz Supertourismo's ?

Vixzter

Bit of a cheek really seeing as I don't have a Lexus but need some help.

I've got a Toyota MR2 and am looking at getting some Oz Supertourismo's but apprently they don't do a fitament for it.

Is anyone running Supertourismo's or Superlegrra's on their Lexus, as they all have same offset/bore/pcd as the MR2

If so did you have trouble getting them and are you using spacers for either the offset or bore?

Any help appreciated.

Bit of a cheek really seeing as I don't have a Lexus but need some help.

I've got a Toyota MR2 and am looking at getting some Oz Supertourismo's but apprently they don't do a fitament for it.

Is anyone running Supertourismo's or Superlegrra's on their Lexus, as they all have same offset/bore/pcd as the MR2

If so did you have trouble getting them and are you using spacers for either the offset or bore?

Any help appreciated.

yes they do

i have a set of superlegarra 3 , which were on my IS200

offset is 40mm

pcd is 5x114

bore is 60.1 and have spigot rings

currently up for grabs :whistling:

I have a set of 17" Oz Racing Hydras with new tyres with the PCD, Offset and centre bore you specified. I took them off my IS200 as I got a set of 18's that fell off the back of a lorry.

Edited by Supracharged-IS340

I have a set of 17" Oz Racing Hydras with new tyres with the PCD, Offset and centre bore you specified. I took them off my IS200 as I got a set of 18's that fell off the back of a lorry.

How much you looking to sell your wheels for? Are they for 4 or 5 set? With tyres?

Any damage?

The tyres are new CHAMPIRO (Made in Japan) 215/45/ZR17's. They did about 200 miles if even that!

I won a new set of 18" Toora T950 wheels recently, after me just bloody buying the OZ Racing wheels in early December. I have some pics here for you which I took. . I aint trying to pull a fast one, just dont want the hassle of having them sitting around the house for months!!!

NONE GOLD menbers cannot post images, AND CANNOT SELL ON THE FORUMS.....read club T&C

Edited by Supracharged-IS340