Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Usa

wills

what about an is300

depends if you want to stay lexus or not.

there are loads of great cars over there at present, my parents live in florida and after visiting many times i wouldnt even get a new one, coz the used ones are like brand new anyway,

hyundai were offering 10 year warranties last year :blink::blink:

depends were your going to live i suppose coz all the used cars in florida are like brand new, no rust, dampness or any probs like that,

my dads car looks immaculate all the time and he only washes his car once a year and its white !!!!!!

ps theirs a new guy just joined loc from the states so you might want to check out his thread and pm him. ( his thread was something about a yank )

I trained as a nurse originally, so i'm going over there to do that - they are desparate for decent nurses........2 months to get a visa with the help of the medical centre you work at. ;) ....i would like to stay with toyota, the Tundra looks great (TRD version)

the eclipse, is known as the Talon in Europe.

i suppose it all depends what kind of car your after, when i was in the US, i had a Chrysler Intrepid, excellent car!

vehicl31.jpg

if you want a pick up, the Tundra and the ford are both very good.....

That Ford looks excellent for ?3.5k........love the dodge ram, massive rear double rearwheeled machines, might look outta place in a hospital car park but who cares, i think they start at approx. 12k though

Anyone know anything about the GS400.......0-60 in 6.0 secs. really?...seen a few for $15,000 on a 98/99 plate any ideas??

Yes it's a GS with a 4l engine. Didn't come out here in the UK. After late 2000 the 4l engine was replaced by the 4.3l on all models.

0-60 time is correct.

:offtopic:  colin why are US 0-60 times faster? are the engines tuned more for the US market or do they have a different unit of time or miles?! :lol:

20 bhp less on the 4.0 and 4.3l engines in Europe. It is due to emmisions on Euro engines and possibly wanting to get better mpg as petrol costs so much more over here.