Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Daimler-chrysler Sold

Monster-Mat

Just been announced that Damiler-Chrysler have been sold to the Emirates -Dubai bank.......

i knew they were going down the pan, shortlly after they bailed out Chrysler......

im happy really, one less grip on the automotive industry by the Germans :)

In actual fact, 2004 results showed that in volume sales, GM is still top dog, Toyota pipped ford to second place. Hence ford is third and VW is 4th I think.

Remember reading it a while back. :P

DAIMLER (of Daimler-mercedes) bought out the Us company Dodge-Chrysler several years ago when the US giant was struggling, thereby forming the Huge partnership Daimler-Chrysler, unfortunatly the neckstone that Chrysler had become dragged the profits of the parent company Daimler down the pan.

First thing sold of was Daimlers share in the Aircraft industry.....last year

also last year Daimler tried to shed the Crysler name, but Daimler wewre threatened with legal action

<snip>

First thing sold of was Daimlers share in the Aircraft industry.....last year

also last year Daimler tried to shed the Crysler name, but Daimler wewre threatened with legal action

By who and why?

by Chrysler.

Daimler Chrysler also owns the brands

Maybach,Mercedes-Benz,Smart,Dodge,Chrysler,Jeep,Setra,Freightliner,Western Star Trucks,Sterling,Fuso, and Key partner is Mitsubishi Motors

key partner? You're having a larf!!!!

Mitsi are looking like take over targets at the mo... going through a rough patch!

Paul

Kuwait Investment Authority took a 7.2% stake in Daimler Chrysler's stock. You would be surprised at how many of the UK FTSE 100 Kuwait Investment Authority is also a major shareholder :geek:

Just been announced that Damiler-Chrysler have been sold to the Emirates -Dubai bank.......

i knew they were going down the pan, shortlly after they bailed out Chrysler......

im happy really, one less grip on the automotive industry by the Germans :)