Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need An Alarm

Thinking of getting a clifford alarm installed onto my car as the standard alarm is not working ,the central locking still works and the red light comes on the dash to show it is armed but you can open the door with the key and all that happens is the indicaters flash ,you can just drive it away :huh: .Anyone got a clifford installed that can suggest on what one to go for and a rough idea on cost ,would like remote start and full closure .

You will get what you pay for, possibly around £400/500 for remote start, I had one on my last car and the only reason I bought it was I was once talking to some Chav scum who used to drink in the same place as me and they all said the only thing that puts them off a car is a Clifford sticker in the window.

Thinking of getting a clifford alarm installed onto my car as the standard alarm is not working ,the central locking still works and the red light comes on the dash to show it is armed but you can open the door with the key and all that happens is the indicaters flash ,you can just drive it away  :huh: .Anyone got a clifford installed that can suggest on what one to go for and a rough idea on cost ,would like remote start and full closure .

i had clifford solaris fitted last year top alarm

intel start central locking boot pop and so on

and fully upgadable lifetime guarantee just over £400

money well spent

Thinking of getting a clifford alarm installed onto my car as the standard alarm is not working ,the central locking still works and the red light comes on the dash to show it is armed but you can open the door with the key and all that happens is the indicaters flash ,you can just drive it away  :huh: .Anyone got a clifford installed that can suggest on what one to go for and a rough idea on cost ,would like remote start and full closure .

money well spent

Good price as well ,just need to find someone down here that nows what they are doing :)

money well spent

Good price as well ,just need to find someone down here that nows what they are doing :)

have a word with steve audio

may have to email him as he hasnt been around lately

You will get what you pay for, possibly around £400/500 for remote start, I had one on my last car and the only reason I bought it was I was once talking to some Chav scum who used to drink in the same place as me and they all said the only thing that puts them off a car is a Clifford sticker in the window.

Would it not be cheaper just to get the sticker then?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links