Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Forum Garage

mercenary

Can anyone use the Garage or is it for gold members only?

Everytime I try to add a car it just says im not authorised. I created a new account incase it was that but nothing, same.

I tried emailing the site but no response (about 3 weeks ago).

Here ya go, I just clicked "Create new vehicle" and I get "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

Signed in and all, get this with Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Many Thanks

Get your vehicle(s) listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have. The Garage can be a useful tool for finding vehicles and mods and getting some valuable insight!

Well, the Garage says "For FREE" :S

i dont know then, have you tried contacting steve by PM rather than assuming its a conspiracy theory, and complaining, remember Admin recieves hundreds of emails monthly and cannot always sift through each individual one.

some emails do get directed out to other commitee members if its something they can deal with, what you have to remember is we all have lives, jobs and cannot spend 100% of our time on the forums, so unfortunatly sometimes a few emails or even PM;s do get lost

who did you email, as the email may have been redirected wrong.....

i would help if i knew the answer but i cannot say why you cannot access the Garage

Hopefully someone who deals with site administration will see this post now and be able to assist you

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links