Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Intrested In Coming Along To A Meg Meet?

Nick The Greek

As some of you might know, I run a mondeo website, as I also own a modified mondeo (not here with me though, it's living in a garage down south at the moment) and we have reguarly monthly meetings for the various regions throughout the UK.

My local region, the south central boys, hold a monthly meet up/chat at the Mulberry pub, off J2 on the M40.

There will be mondeos there (ST24s, ST220 etc), but theres also me in my IS200, a fellow mondeo driver who now has a skyline (recently imported from japan) and whoever else decides to turn up.

If anyone is local and fancies looking at other types of car, then let me know and come along!

More the merrier!

The white car.or the Pajero :D , the race car isnt road legal............unfortunatly

when are these meets mate..........i should be perm back in the UK later this year (yeah i know ive been saying it for 2 years.blah blah blah)

The white car.or the Pajero :D , the race car isnt road legal............unfortunatly

when are these meets mate..........i should be perm back in the UK later this year (yeah i know ive been saying it for 2 years.blah blah blah)

meets are every month, normally end of months, give or take a week or two.

will keep you posted via this forum. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just adding directions....

Directions are

M40 jct 2 Beconsfield, head towards beconsfield ,follow rd to roundabout turn left towards Beconsfield, follow rd to small r/bout turn right for Amersham, Pub is on the left roughly 4 miles

• 2 weeks later...