Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got Pulled

SHAHZ

Well i got pulled yesterday for my plates - i had pre 1973 style plates (silver font on black plate) he didnt give me a ticket just took them and i had to sign in his little book for them to be destryed :( :( :( got the usual white and yellow ones on again and it just looks pants :( :(...had them on since July...this cop in his panda car had nothing better to do :tomato: ..ive had traffic police behind me that have turned a blind eye

I don't have much respect for traffic cops but that does not mean that I don't respect the law. You knew they were ilegal matey and I am sure you knew that at some point you were bound to be stopped. Just be pleased you didn't get a ticket. Don't shoot me, just my opinion.

since when have the police been taking plates off people ??????????

i must have been off work that day :duh: :duh:

there probably at home now on his mg midget :lol:

i hope you drove home like a madman passing all the speedcameras at 100mph plus seen as thouigh you had no plates on too good an opportunity to miss methinks :winky:

I don't have much respect for traffic cops but that does not mean that I don't respect the law. You knew they were ilegal matey and I am sure you knew that at some point you were bound to be stopped. Just be pleased you didn't get a ticket. Don't shoot me, just my opinion.

Yeah i knew they wernt legal and that id be stopped at some point, well happy i didnt get a ticket :D ....his partner was more interested in the car then about the plates....how much, what engine, bhp....... ^_^ ^_^ :rolleyes:

panda car... I think he meansa cop car with the colours of the panda white and black....... Or am I thinking about old skool corolla colours too much?? :?

Panda.....not traffic police...little astra

since when have the police been taking plates off people ??????????

i must have been off work that day  :duh:  :duh:

there probably at home now on his mg midget  :lol:

i hope you drove home like a madman passing all the speedcameras at 100mph plus seen as thouigh you had no plates on  too good an opportunity to miss methinks  :winky:

:lol: Couldnt i had my original plates in the boot which is why i prolly didnt get a ticket :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links