Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sport Rear Window

Does any one know if on the sport version the factory fittend tint, is that a slight green colour compared to the after market tink. For some reason compared to the light smoke tint on the front the rear looks a light green colour. Does any one with their front windows tinted notice this

ive not noticed the rears appearing green at all, my front tints still have a certain greeness about them on a cold morning with winter sun pouring into the car

I have a sport and have recently had the fronts tinted to match. Its not a perfect match from the inside, but the rears do look 'slightly' different and seem more blue, than green to be honest. You cant tell from the outside at all though. Obviously factory tint is never gonna be totally identical to after market tints.

I have a sport and have recently had the fronts tinted to match. Its not a perfect match from the inside, but the rears do look 'slightly' different and seem more blue, than green to be honest. You cant tell from the outside at all though. Obviously factory tint is never gonna be totally identical to after market tints.

i thought it was illegal to tint the front windows?? or have they changed the law again? :question: