Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 With Sat Nav - Bt Car Kits?

I have an IS200 with Sat Nav and I want to get a Bluetooth Carkit for it. Only issues I have are whether it can be fed through the speakers and if its possible for it to mute the stereo also... All kit in the car is Lexus kit... Ive been told no to both queries but just want some Lexus Guru's opinion!!!

Cheers...

I have an IS200 with Sat Nav and I want to get a Bluetooth Carkit for it. Only issues I have are whether it can be fed through the speakers and if its possible for it to mute the stereo also... All kit in the car is Lexus kit... Ive been told no to both queries but just want some Lexus Guru's opinion!!!

Cheers...

The search button is your friend! :)

I have a BT phone kit (Nokia) and it mutes the radio. Putting it through the speakers is a little tricky as it depends on if you have the radio with or without the external amplifier. It is apparently possible with the non-external amplifier radio.

Like I said, search is your friend :)

Cheers...

The search button is your friend! :)

I have a BT phone kit (Nokia) and it mutes the radio. Putting it through the speakers is a little tricky as it depends on if you have the radio with or without the external amplifier. It is apparently possible with the non-external amplifier radio.

Like I said, search is your friend :)

Ive just got the standard Lexus everything... Really want to get a BT kit, pref SonyEricsson but no mute and using its own speaker not sure if its worth it... Tried search but no definitive answer...

Anyone got a def on it?

but in short, if you have an amp (mine is a 2003 SE) like mine then yes you have to use the external speaker, and yes it does mute the stereo when a call is in progress.

Sat Nav throws a spanner in the works though...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links