Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Modifications Discussion

TheDon

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soty04_01.jpg

Definately my interpretation of most max power readers car.

This is my interpertation...

Take one 1.1 Saxo, add huge bodykit, lower until scrapes going over smooth flat ground to ensurethe minimal performance is ruined completley

devd8_12_sb.JPG

It is absoultely nesacerry to have one exhaust pipe per cylinder, minimum! and your really cool if your exhaust actually has more cubic capacity than your engine.

(and lets not forget the ever important spoiler with a piece missing)

dev84_12_s.JPG

Then for good measure, fill the boot with speakers, adding enough weight so you need every one of your 60 bhp just to move the car...

dev8b_12_s.JPG

i think i see a max power logo on that sunstrip. As for that car. who here thinks it would pass an mot.

If he cant afford to do the bodywork who also thinks that car is insured propperly etc. that bonnet vent looks lethal if you were thrown onto the hood.

Also barry, seeing as i took the time to answer EVERY single one of your questions. Were the answers satisfactory?

soty04_01.jpg

Definately my interpretation of most max power readers car.

This is my interpertation...

Take one 1.1 Saxo, add huge bodykit, lower until scrapes going over smooth flat ground to ensurethe minimal performance is ruined completley

devd8_12_sb.JPG

It is absoultely nesacerry to have one exhaust pipe per cylinder, minimum! and your really cool if your exhaust actually has more cubic capacity than your engine.

(and lets not forget the ever important spoiler with a piece missing)

dev84_12_s.JPG

Then for good measure, fill the boot with speakers, adding enough weight so you need every one of your 60 bhp just to move the car...

dev8b_12_s.JPG

how do you know its a 1.1 ian?

i'd been taking the michael out of a ridiculous looking corsa in manchester for a while when i ended up next to it at a set of lights. all white, looked a bit silly, 4 zorsts, jap style graphics and logos, massive bodykit etc.

well i have to say it certainly wasnt all show and no go cos it left me for dead and i couldnt keep up with it, it just disappeared! so *** knows what that had under bonnet, but it was similar to when an m3 driver decided to show me he could go faster, a lot faster.

that corsa still gives me nightmares!

wow! what a great looking nova!

Dunno what your laughing at matey, wasnt this the style of bonnet mod we were discussing in Nottingham for your go faster Greddy stickers???

shhhhhhh, dont tell everyone mate! thinking about it tho, i think ill just remove the bonnet and get a huge modded funnel in the throttle body to catch all the cold air :D

i think i see a max power logo on that sunstrip. As for that car. who here thinks it would pass an mot.

If he cant afford to do the bodywork who also thinks that car is insured propperly etc. that bonnet vent looks lethal if you were thrown onto the hood.

Also barry, seeing as i took the time to answer EVERY single one of your questions. Were the answers satisfactory?

still preparing answers mate :D

and by the way its Barrie :P

Sorry, my fingers are still numb from the last lot of answeres i wrote.

came across a a 300bhp corsa the other day, fully rally car spec chassis etc with a N/a lump. Exterior looked so standard was in vauxhaul purple and only had compomotive wheels on it! but feck was that thing quick. sounds great too. Was a good example of a well prepared corsa!

Sorry, my fingers are still numb from the last lot of answeres i wrote.

and my eyes sore :D

i'd been taking the michael out of a ridiculous looking corsa in manchester for a while when i ended up next to it at a set of lights. all white, looked a bit silly, 4 zorsts, jap style graphics and logos, massive bodykit etc.

well i have to say it certainly wasnt all show and no go cos it left me for dead and i couldnt keep up with it, it just disappeared! so *** knows what that had under bonnet, but it was similar to when an m3 driver decided to show me he could go faster, a lot faster.

well okay, its a 1.4 see here, and I know the VTS is reasonably fast..

But my point is, a majority of the max muppets get a 1.1 Saxo for their first car (mainly cos its cheap to insure) and do that sort of thing to them (without telling the insurance company in most cases)..

It was more to illustrate my point, take one cheap hatchback, add lots of plastic tat etc etc...

I see hundreds of them at every cruise. nothing bores me more than all show and no go. Have also seen at some shows where a highly tuned car gets less attention than a "kitted" up corsa with sparkle paint!

my sig doesnt link to anything?

http://212.67.202.170/%7Edance/sunrun/imag...er-Pics-008.jpg

as for the run for the sun website, that is an event that costs over £2500 a car entry and probs a further £2500 for the rest of the rally. not sure if any of those cars in the pics could realy afford to go.

ww.g-ridez.com is the brand name for my new company. and that is the hosting page for it.

The link on the page is for the Run to the sun event. organised by Ministry of sound. People are able to submit car pics to the site (nothing to do with me) even if they are not going. The run consists of entry fee of £2500 and a lot more inbetween. putting it out of reach of most of the Muppet drivers

well okay, its a 1.4 see here, and I know the VTS is reasonably fast..

But my point is, a majority of the max muppets get a 1.1 Saxo for their first car (mainly cos its cheap to insure) and do that sort of thing to them (without telling the insurance company in most cases)..

It was more to illustrate my point, take one cheap hatchback, add lots of plastic tat etc etc...

:lol::lol::lol: i know what point you was making mate and i do agree with you, it just bought that corsa nightmare back again :crybaby: