Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Modifications Discussion

TheDon

:lol: cos u southerners are all fairies!

Warm fairies tho, away from all that harsh rain and snow and Coal slag heaps! lol

My reason for modding, well thats to "improve" on what the manufacturer has created. All mods must be functional and improve on what it is replacing. be that aid cooling, performance etc etc. Thats my ethos but not everyone elses.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please people!

the forum software has perfectly adequate quoting capabilities, which make it so much easier to follow conversations than colour coding

:offtopic: ahem - i always used to use the quote button. when i hit it now, it just turns red & changes to a - (minus sign)?? :question: so i use the 'reply' button instead...

please people!

the forum software has perfectly adequate quoting capabilities, which make it so much easier to follow conversations than colour coding

:offtopic: ahem - i always used to use the quote button. when i hit it now, it just turns red & changes to a - (minus sign)?? :question: so i use the 'reply' button instead...

:huh: but it still does the same thing as 'quote'.... :whistling:

the quote button is so you can quote multiple replies instead of just one, like when you press the reply button.

does it

Yes it does.

The chairman doesn't know how to use the boards :D

I feel im in good company now :lol::lol:

:ohmy::lol::lol::lol:

ok im off work sick for 2 days and come back and get my name mentioned, thank guys...i feel like a star ...hehe :D  :D  :D

now here what i want to say...

read this very carefully, i will post this only once...

I mod only for 1 reason...TO BE UNIQUE

either my IS200 or my Mazda323F, they both unique, as you wont find another 1 like them (if any of u see something look like my, get me the addresss and i will go round with my AEG and make sure mine is the only one in the world, Lol, Lol :P  :P  :P :duh:  :duh:  :blink:  ;)  first sight of madness?? hehe), back to the point, that the whole point of modding, surely that the reason u guys mod?......i do hope someone agree....errrr :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Exactly what i said bout the Nova guy :)

true, but the things we are complaining about is when people try to be different with no regards for style and if they are compramising other areas of the car. Such as loading a 60bhp car with 200lbs of ice and a bodykit that creates so much drag and wheels that mean you cant get full lock.

In my mind those are bad mods, even a concept car has some form of usablility.

As long as you like the car thats all that matters in the end. and as long as you can still keep a straight face when driving it then its all good.

one company that are famed for being "unique" are Mhyneer. personaly i think they must do a lot of drugs and def watch a lot of babylon 5.

But for all their "uniqueness" they have created *** awful cars that ruin all that they were b4 the "transformation"

P1010037_JPG.jpg

good craftsman ship combined with a bad idea

in my eyes its bad styling when ..........

only the latest trend has been done, without thought for what the end result wiull look like (e.g veilside style bumpers on a corsa)

When the additions make the car look like its crashed through Halfords, and every possible concievable item has been added to the car (e.g the plthora of neon and stickers available)

when the idea of a loud exhaust is at the detriment of performance, not the benifit

when all practicality of the car is lost

in my eyes its bad styling when ..........

only the latest trend has been done, without thought for what the end result wiull look like (e.g veilside style bumpers on a corsa)

When the additions make the car look like its crashed through Halfords, and every possible concievable item has been added to the car (e.g the plthora of neon and stickers available)

when the idea of a loud exhaust is at the detriment of performance, not the benifit

when all practicality of the car is lost

thats what im talking about.

ive just thought of a business idea mat, but keep it quiet, dont want the 'others' to find out yet..

how bout a drive thru bolt barry shop..