Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Southern Jap Car Meet

Bazza

any one fancy going ?

will be a lot of jap cars turning up

meet starts at 1.00pm

at the Ryka's cafe on the A24 Boxhill near Dorking Surrey  :D

click me for a map

So is there a list of peeps turning up at all ?

Here you go......

List so far :D

Bazza

Jiberjaber

Johnboy1

Scarface (un japped)(poss)

Rsr 200 (poss)

Sipey (poss)

It was snowing as I came across the Downs! :o

Now I know why I didnt recognise you Bazza..... your car looks longer in real life ;) :lol:

I'll post some pics in a few mins once I have finished unloading the shopping.

OK - pics....

More detailed ones here

Click on the thumbnails to see a larger picture:

thumb_Picture%20128.jpg thumb_Picture%20129.jpg thumb_Picture%20130.jpg thumb_Picture%20131.jpg

thumb_Picture%20132.jpg thumb_Picture%20133.jpg thumb_Picture%20134.jpg thumb_Picture%20135.jpg

(hopefully the thumbnails above work :))

I took it real easy on the drive over as I had washed the car this morning just so I wasn't embarassed with a dirty car.... turned up and there were a fair few mucky cars around!..... so I had plenty of fun on the way home through Headly... I thought it was fun chucking the Meg through them corners... wow the Lex is a different beast.... I am beginning to love rear wheel drive! :D

:driving:

There were a few other Lexus there, a M reg LS and two other IS200's but they didnt have LOC badges on them.

There were a few other Lexus there, a M reg LS and two other IS200's but they didnt have LOC badges on them.

spoke to the LS driver for a while, great chap :D

came from guildford and hopefully will be appearing on here soon

mmmm.......me thinks one of those IS`s had a LOC badge :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk