Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Had My Wheel Alignment Done Today

johnboy

I took my IS to Watford today, Tony (wheelsinmotion).

I was very impressed with Tony, he really is dedicated to what he does and

explained everything to me before he started, including finding out what sort of driving i do so he could customise my settings to suit.

After he had set the car set up on the machine, he called me into the workshop to show me what the settings were like before he made any adjustments.

When driving home after the adjustments had been done, there appeared to be less road noise and the car wasnt twitchy when going over bumps in the road.

If you need your wheel alignment checked, i can highly recomend Tony as others from here have as well.

Many thanks

John

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why i figure its worth a drive down to watford from manchester, some peeps would think its madness but will work out cheaper than taking it to lexus and i know the job will be done properly.

explained everything to me before he started, including finding out what sort of driving i do so he could customise my settings to suit.

After he had set the car set up on the machine, he called me into the workshop to show me what the settings were like before he made any adjustments.

When driving home after the adjustments had been done, there appeared to be less road noise and the car wasnt twitchy when going over bumps in the road.

If you need your wheel alignment checked, i can highly recomend Tony as others from here have as well.

Many thanks

John

nice one.wheres waford at mate,as in near manchester area,i wouldnt mind giving him a call next time i`m due down that patch of the world,how much did it cost john.

Many thanks

John

nice one.wheres waford at mate,as in near manchester area,i wouldnt mind giving him a call next time i`m due down that patch of the world,how much did it cost john.

For the check and adjustments it came to £49.00 incl vat

very good value

Speak to Tony first guys as each wheel alignment takes about an hour and you wouldn't want to be dissapointed if he turned some of you away,im sure if you planned well ahead he might even do a multiple booking for the day. :D

Reminds me i have to go as well to get the fine tuning done. :)