Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Wheel Bearings & Hub

Hi & Good Day fellow Lexus owners, need help & advice on:

I have a 97 MK3 LS400 that needs a change of front wheel bearings, I have been told that you need to buy the whole hub that includes the bearing is this true? & if so does anyone know of a shop/store/agent other than A Lexus dealer that sells what I need as a after market unit. If any of you have had this problem & have solved the high expence please let me know asap.

Thanks a bunch

Richard

have a browse thru the 400 forum section - i remember someone had the same problem and ordered the bearings from the US BUT as long as u have the bearing part number ( not the lexus part number) u should be able to order the bearing from any bearing supplier.

Try www.olyonline.com

They are based near Washington DC in the States, and I have used them before to order parts.

They are quoting front wheel bearing for 57.88 dollars, which is about 32 quid at current exchange rates.

These won't be original Lexus parts, but made by a reputable manufacturer. I got my front lower ball joints from these guys at a fraction of the UK price.

Hope this helps.

have a browse thru the 400 forum section - i remember someone had the same problem and ordered the bearings from the  US  BUT as long as u have the bearing part number ( not the lexus part number) u should be able to order the bearing from any bearing supplier.

have a browse thru the 400 forum section - i remember someone had the same problem and ordered the bearings from the  US  BUT as long as u have the bearing part number ( not the lexus part number) u should be able to order the bearing from any bearing supplier.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, my problem is speed in getting them to us here as it costs us money while our cars are not in motion, so I have had to order them from our Local Lexus dealership & pay the penalty!!!

Happy Motoring.

Richard.

www.traveltransfers.co.uk

Try www.olyonline.com

They are based near Washington DC in the States, and I have used them before to order parts.

They are quoting front wheel bearing for 57.88 dollars, which is about 32 quid at current exchange rates.

These won't be original Lexus parts, but made by a reputable manufacturer. I got my front lower ball joints from these guys at a fraction of the UK price.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Maneesh but owing time we had to buy & pay the penalty by getting them from our local Lexus dealership as it costs us money if our cars are not on the road.

Regards

Richard

The Flying Group

Private Chauffeurs

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links