Moon Landings

Monster-Mat

were they Fake....Yes or No  

46 members have voted

1. 1. were they Fake....Yes or No

• Yes they were done in a studio
    • No, thats the moon you numpty
    • Dunno.......im a bit fick, thought the moon was made of cheese

I don't think it was faked..........if you break-down any event into minute details you could say it was faked......and as for that letter c on the rock ?so what? wold the us govt go to all the trouble of faking a moon landing only to let some guy carve his girlfriends initial on a prop

wold the us govt go to all the trouble of faking a moon landing

Of course they would,remember at the time of space travel/moon landings they were in competition with the Russians where billions of dollars were involved,so they couldn't be seen as a failure.

It was faked.

this threads gonna open up a whole can of worms!

like scorp says they had to beat the russians in the space race, and the russians were ahead until the US suddenly landed on the moon, stopping the russians dead in their tracks.

and the sun is made out of beef no ? .............  :P

I don't know .... I've never really studied this topic much ... although I have heard it being spoken about a lot before !

hmmmmmmmmm, your a man of the law, go look at the evidence, its not Miss Marple stuff you know

a man of the law ......... what makes u say that ? :blink: lol ....

It's one of those conspiracy theories ....... like the fact that UFO's landed on earth .... oh boy, I feel this could lead to another thread ......... :blush:

ive looked at all the evidence and they were real.

its all rubbish about the flag fluttering and all that stuff, all the conspiracies have simple explainable answers.

the only one ive found that is a coverup is the 9/11 attack on the pentagon, theres no way it was a jumbo jet thats for sure

I think it was faked too, they just didnt have the technolgy, and tin foil, wouldnt have protected them from that nasty vananderson belt,

i believe that it could be done now. but what i find most interesting is all the "outspoken" astronaughts that died in horrific "simulator" fires and explosions!!!! how the hell does a simulator explode????

I understand why people think they're fake but its hard to ignore the mirror they left on the surface that gets used by all kinds of scientists. They regularly bounce lasers off it to monitor and calculate all kinds of distance and position experiments. ( By they I mean all kinds of research groups not just NASA)

wold the us govt go to all the trouble of faking a moon landing

Of course they would,remember at the time of space travel/moon landings they were in competition with the Russians where billions of dollars were involved,so they couldn't be seen as a failure.

It was faked.

if it was faked - do you not think that the Russians would have killed themselves proving that?

do you think they simply went "Dammski comrade - those dratted Americans have beaten us to the moon!", and then went for a drink.

And also diverted the public attention from other domestic scandals.

do you mean the Vietnam war?

it never distracted people from the vietnam war.

i say faked, the evidence against seems more belivaable than that saying its true

that not an argument mate - thats just your beliefs.

what makes the "fake" evidence more compelling than the "real" evidence?

I think it was faked too, they just didnt have the technolgy, and tin foil, wouldnt have protected them from that nasty vananderson belt,

i believe that it could be done now. but what i find most interesting is all the "outspoken" astronaughts that died in horrific "simulator" fires and explosions!!!! how the hell does a simulator explode????

The guy who "discovered" the van allen belts has himself said that this claims are false.

the deaths of people involved in the project are not too surprising. There must have been tens of thousands of people involved in this project.

1 - the deaths of some of them is not too unusual

2 - do you think all of these people were kept in on such a huge secret?

If its true then why haven't they been back.

If it was that easy then surly they could get a man to mars.....but they cant even do that.

a case of "been there done that", said the atmosphere wasnt all that

isnt mars too hot ? or is it too cold ?

With all the so called technical know-how surly they could get a man up there.

or can they :question:

Been there done that doesn't cut it for me as they cant know everything from a couple of samples of rock or some coloured sand........you can get that from the isle of wight. :lol::lol: