Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fox Rs4's

jason_l

Thinking of getting a set of 18' Fox rs4's?

they are going to supply them with lexus centre caps and locking wheel nuts along with tyres, balanced and fitted for £975!

what does everyone think of these any other sugestions?????

thanks all for your help

Jason :zee:

they are going to supply them with lexus centre caps and locking wheel nuts along with tyres, balanced and fitted for £975!

thanks all for your help

wheelbase in oldham can do them for £100 less :D give them a call :D very nice wheel by the way :D

thanks all for your help

wheelbase in oldham can do them for £100 less :D give them a call :D very nice wheel by the way :D

is that including the lexus centres? and locking wheel nuts? :question:

thanks all for your help

is that including the lexus centres? and locking wheel nuts? :question:

not sure on the centres, give them a call, they have lots for sale on eBay, i think they have eBay shop to :D

yes, they are nice!!!!!

i have to check if my local dealer can supply them though! i know he can source the RS wheels but don't know yet about kei/arospeed wheels......he can however supply the gt wheel they do, so should be able to get the others.

Don't really want to get the wheels anywhere else as they have given me good advise in the past and know i can trust them!

Jason

yes, they are nice!!!!!

i have to check if my local dealer can supply them though! i know he can source the RS wheels but don't know yet about kei/arospeed wheels......he can however supply the gt wheel they do, so should be able to get the others.

Don't really want to get the wheels anywhere else as they have given me good advise in the past and know i can trust them!

Jason

the rs gt wheel has just been re-done with s/s rim instead of just polished!