Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

+20bhp Increase!?!

I'm glad I'm not the one that posted this! :D

I put up something similar a few months ago and the "elder statesmen" of the board said it was just rubbish!

Now its my turn to say it to you!! ITS CRAP! :D :D :D

(I feel big now!) :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the one that posted this! :D

I put up something similar a few months ago and the "elder statesmen" of the board said it was just rubbish!

Now its my turn to say it to you!! ITS CRAP! :D :D :D

(I feel big now!) :lol:

Haha! I thought as much! If you look at the other items the guy is selling, he seems to cover every single car ever made by every manufacturer. Hey, I spend so much on petrol I have no money left for decent mods, so I was thinking of saving up £1.99 to add 20 bhp to me motor. Bugger :(

Haha!  I thought as much!  If you look at the other items the guy is selling, he seems to cover every single car ever made by every manufacturer.  Hey, I spend so much on petrol I have no money left for decent mods, so I was thinking of saving up £1.99 to add 20 bhp to me motor.  Bugger :(

No what you mean mate! £55 -£60 fill ups! :tomato:

People have spent ££££££ on their Lexus to get 20 bhp! A matchbox just won't do it!

this is a 0.1p resistor - that, put simply, fools your air flow sensor into thinking the engine is running colder than it actually is..

What this in effect means, is, its equivalent to driving around with your choke out half way (if you remember the days of manual chokes).

So no, it doenst offer any additional performance, at all, even a little bit.

But, on the flip side, it WILL increase your fuel consumption, and it will probably damage your air flow sensor at the very least...

oh crap!!! i have just bought 5 of these!

the guy told me that if i connect them all together it would give me an extra 100bhp. If only i had known sooner!!!!! :lol:

now come on, you could've got that by putting a few Max Power stickers on your car... :lol:

the guy told me that if i connect them all together it would give me an extra 100bhp. If only i had known sooner!!!!! :lol:

now come on, you could've got that by putting a few Max Power stickers on your car... :lol:

Or the 'go faster' stripes across the bonnet ... :P

Or the 'go faster' stripes across the bonnet ... :P

Don't forget the LED windscreen washers and the burberry cap (I have read in a very reliable source magazine that it can add up to 40 extra BHP, especially if it is a good fake)

Thought it was to good to be true ..... +20bhp for under £20  :angry:

Ravstar, you must accept you can get something for nothing...

And to put that figure into context..

A HKS back box at £300 will give approx 8bhp

An Induction kit at £300/500 will give, say 5bhp

Add to that, a piggy back ECU, another couple..

Your still well below the 20bhp mark, and you've spent a grand...

Take a supercharger - £3000 and you get 50bhp..

now do you honestly believe ANYTHING could give just under half the performance increase of a S/C for 150th of the cost?

If something looks too good to be true, it almost always is....