Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2005 - Official Thread

Zee007

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errr i dont think i have paid,, cant see any details on my paypal,,  guess i'll pay again,  whats the addy to pay to...  (2 adults 14 quid)

Please send a cheque payable to me for the total amount PLUS 50p to the total (not per ticket) to cover all the postage charges. Please include a note with the cheque with your NAME, ADDRESS and USER ID on this site.

Send to:

Z Ladak

4 Miller Close

Leicester

LE4 7TU

errr i dont think i have paid,, cant see any details on my paypal,,  guess i'll pay again,  whats the addy to pay to...  (2 adults 14 quid)

Please send a cheque payable to me for the total amount PLUS 50p to the total (not per ticket) to cover all the postage charges. Please include a note with the cheque with your NAME, ADDRESS and USER ID on this site.

Send to:

Z Ladak

4 Miller Close

Leicester

LE4 7TU

sp no paypal then lol.. wil lget cheque out then

Outstanding payments:

- Steve Admin (LOC Stand Only)

- Redeye (LOC Stand Only)

- Raz (LOC Stand Only)

- Wosket (LOC Stand Only)

- Chris Shipley (LOC Stand Only)

:)

Hi, I have just joined so hope not too late. Sending you a cheque for £14.50 tomorrow (Friday) morning first class post. Hope that's OK.

Many thanks, Keith2

Outstanding payments:

- Raz (LOC Stand Only)

Hi, I have just joined so hope not too late. Sending you a cheque for £14.50 tomorrow (Friday) morning first class post. Hope that's OK.

Many thanks, Keith2

:o tomorrow is friday ????

yahooo i thought it was thursday :whistling:

Outstanding payments:

- Raz (LOC Stand Only)

Many thanks, Keith2

:o tomorrow is friday ????

yahooo i thought it was thursday :whistling:

yea me to Bazza :lol::lol::lol::whistling:

Outstanding payments:

- Raz (LOC Stand Only)

Many thanks, Keith2

Hi Keith - that's no problem!

Wosket - Got your payment cheers fella.

Just to let you all know, the tickets have been ordered! :D

redeye - I haven't heard from you, so you have missed out on tickets.... :(

I will be dispatching the tickets and car passes as soon as I have them from Japfest!

Thanks,

Zee :)

• 1 month later...

Just spoken to Japfest (again) this morning. Everything is cool. Tickets will be sent out to me soon and I'll pass them on.

For those of you who kow Castle Combe Circuit, they have expanded the car club areas up to Quarry Corner as they have had loads of requests.

Thats where we will be, along with another 250 cars!

Looks like this is going to be a cracker!

Zee. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk