Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2005 - Official Thread

Zee007

Just spoken to Japfest (again) this morning.  Everything is cool.  Tickets will be sent out to me soon and I'll pass them on.

For those of you who kow Castle Combe Circuit, they have expanded the car club areas up to Quarry Corner as they have had loads of requests.

Thats where we will be, along with another 250 cars! 

Looks like this is going to be a cracker!

Zee. :)

Okay...

so this means, if you are coming from J17 then this is the first entrance (marked spectators)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mat.

Erm.. are you coming from Warminster or London?

I imagine, either way, you will be coming from the A350 (I was thinking of making a meeting point along that way), so you just stick to that road, follow the signs to Castle Combe..

It will be the first entrance for you.. on the left.. it is hidden, so you do need to keep your eyes open

Just a quick 'head count'.

The circuit is open for the stands from about 7:30am. Who is planning on arriving at around 8am - and would you be interested in meeting 'en route' to the circuit - or just follow the signs and meet on the stand?

Just a quick 'head count'.

The circuit is open for the stands from about 7:30am.  Who is planning on arriving at around 8am - and would you be interested in meeting 'en route' to the circuit - or just follow the signs and meet on the stand?

i will be ariving about 8am, how far is it from Warminster....

I've quickly made a map of possible meet areas before the circuit, incase anyone is interested...

map.jpg

The m4 arrow, is from Junction 17 M4 - you just take the Chippenham/Castle Combe exit and follow in down, the roundabout shown is the first you come to.

From the south - if your coming from Poole/Warminster - you'll be coming up the A350, as shown...

Two possible meet places are shown as stars - one is next to the hotel Jiber is staying at - that is next to a pub, and just up from the little chef/esso garage - fed off the roundabout.

The other is to the south - a McDonalds/Sainsburys..

Or we could just meet at the circuit about 8am... probably easier...

Following events this weekend, I aint gonna be able to make this now :(

While you all enjoy the fun down there, I'm gonna be bartering with the ex over who gets what from the house, and how much I need to pay her off :angry:

If anyone wants my ticket for the stand, pm me and I'll post it to you.

Following events this weekend, I aint gonna be able to make this now :(

While you all enjoy the fun down there, I'm gonna be bartering with the ex over who gets what from the house, and how much I need to pay her off  :angry:

If anyone wants my ticket for the stand, pm me and I'll post it to you.

Sorry to hear that mate... hope it works out in your favour in the end :)

I've quickly made a map of possible meet areas before the circuit, incase anyone is interested...

map.jpg

The m4 arrow, is from Junction 17 M4 - you just take the Chippenham/Castle Combe exit and follow in down, the roundabout shown is the first you come to.

From the south - if your coming from Poole/Warminster - you'll be coming up the A350, as shown...

Two possible meet places are shown as stars - one is next to the hotel Jiber is staying at - that is next to a pub, and just up from the little chef/esso garage - fed off the roundabout.

The other is to the south - a McDonalds/Sainsburys..

Or we could just meet at the circuit about 8am... probably easier...

Okay - we've planned a mini-meet beforehand at the McDonalds - about 7:30am - leaving around that time - so if you want breakfast, aim to get there a little earlier.

well, if you think it would be better - it could be arranged from the Little Chef.. they are both about 15-25 mins from the circuit...

nah Ian i mean theres a Lttle chef, on my way up from Warminster..stick with your original idea, dont worry about me, i will meeet you crazy cats where ever is planned

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk