Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Would You Get?

MrADeveci

Which one of the two would you get?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the two would you get?

• IS300 (sat nav + full tte/styling kit)
    • GS300 Sport

If you were in my shoes ...... or well in my Nike Shox to be presice ........ your 22 years old, male - single .........

What would you get ?

Suggestions ......... comments - please post .............

I 'think' I Know that I want an IS300 .... however, Matt is trying to convince me to get a GS ! ...............

V300, if you could can get insured!!! Insurance must be with bad with ur E5 post code anyway :P

A GS would look silly being driven by someone our age.. only a certian type of person can pull it of, 'the fat and pimpy look' aka Bison his LS suites him to the ground :lol:

have you driven a GS yet?

drive both - choose which one you would prefer to own?

/has strange feeling of deja-vu :lol:

I knew you would pop up along here somewhere ...... this thread is only opened because of you ! lol

I've driven the GS430, and I must say I was v.impressed. But im only 21, the GS's time will come with age :D

Both lovely cars, especially the new GS B) but at the mo, my vote goes to the IS300!!

Difficult to compare the two, GS is a softer, luxury drive I spose whilst the IS is a drive and look good car, and it pulls it off well!!

My advice to you - test drive them both. More than once if unsure. If you're still undiced go for the GS, think of the IS as an old legacy and the GS is the next chapter. LS is next though!! :shutit:

get the is300 now, you can always upgrage to the gs300 in years to come, if you choose the gs now then you will not have progressed through the range, leave the gs till later in life ( he says expecting a backlash of epic proportions )

better still hold on until the new is comes out, you can use your free bus and train travel till then :lol:

Possibly my next investment? Will be a while off yet mind!!

Depends what the new IS looks like and what im doing in a years time.

Altezza is just what the UK IS200 should be like. A bit more balls under the bonnet!! :P

Having driven the GS430 Sport - which I would buy if it would fit in the garage, i would have to say the GS...

The IS300 is a great car, but it doesnt stand out against the getting-all-too-common IS200, whereas, the GS, and sport especially, well, put simply... wow..

Plus the GS is a hoot to drive for such a big car!